Just ordered

Josh88

Welp, just ordered a Volt bike Yukon 750. I've done a lot of research over the past month and decided to go with this over the Rover. I like the integrated controller/battery and I like how the battery blends in with the down tube. Anyone else got this bike? How do you like it? Also the 70$ shipped is a lot nicer than almost 200$ shipped. Any feedback would be great.

Welp, just ordered a Volt bike Yukon 750. I've done a lot of research over the past month and decided to go with this over the Rover. I like the integrated controller/battery and I like how the battery blends in with the down tube. Anyone else got this bike? How do you like it? Also the 70$ shipped is a lot nicer than almost 200$ shipped. Any feedback would be great.

Good luck and keep us posted !! I'm on the fence between the new Volt Mariner and Rad-Mini .

Thanks! I am very excited. Been wanting one of these for a while and couldn't make up my mind. I think the fat tires was a wise choice because the more I think about it, the more trails I would like to go explore and having a fat tire will be key in doing so. I'll keep you all updated. Supposiley today is the day that they ship from being back ordered for a while. We will see.

I ordered a Mariner from this shipment. Might get lucky and have it by Friday.
I wanted green but I got white instead due to black being the most popular.

I'm thinking of painting it satin brown...wonder if that would be an issue with warranty.

I ordered a Mariner from this shipment. Might get lucky and have it by Friday.
I wanted green but I got white instead due to black being the most popular.

I'm thinking of painting it satin brown...wonder if that would be an issue with warranty.

Did you receive your bike or have a tracking number yet? I also ordered, and was just wondering about the turn-around time......
Thanx

Was originally told all would be shipped on Monday but I called yesterday. Yukon's were sent out first. Mariners are supposedly going out today.
A tracking number should be sent to your email once the bike is sent out.

I don't know what's going on with my order. It still says it's processing. The credit card company called to make sure it wasn't a scam and told me to redue my order. So I did. It still says processing. That was on the 7th when I placed my order. I am starting to think that it didn't go through and I'm waiting for nothing.

I wouldn't worry that it still reads "processing". I received my Yukon 750 about a month ago, and my order still reads "processing" today. I don't think the online status gets updated at all. The important thing is the tracking # you get in a separate email from Voltbike when it actually ships.

Also, when it actually ships, that is the time your credit card gets charged. If your credit card got charged (since your credit card company called you), then that is a good sign that it shipped. Ask Voltbike to get a tracking #.

Ahhhh, ok cool. Thanks for the peace of mind. I want this bike now! Lol. I did email them last night so we will see what they have to say. I just hate being left in the dark but I understand they are probably busy with all the orders and stuff. By the way, how do you like your Yukon? Did you get the 750w one?

By the way, how do you like your Yukon? Did you get the 750w one?
Yes, I am really enjoying it. I've been to places that I would not have gone simply because it was too far or too rough.

The Yukon 750 allows me to go far like a road bike AND go into the trails like a mountain bike. It really is the best of both worlds!

I have over 600 kms on it already in less than 1 month. All recreational, no commute. Please check my thread with lots of pictures and updates here: https://electricbikereview.com/forums/threads/new-voltbike-yukon-750-spotted.8120/

Last edited:
I got a tracking number. It is in Portland as of the 15th and it says it will be here the 23rd also. When did you order yours Rayh?

Your Order #100001039 (placed on November 9, 2016 6:15:23 AM PST)
Email from George on Tue said that I'd have my shipment email yesterday - 11/16. No joy as of early this morning, 11/17, ET.

I live in Massachusetts so I hope it will be here for the 23rd. I ordered mine around the same time and I was getting worried because I didn't hear anything. So I sent an email. A few days later he sent me a email saying it will be shipped the 14th with a black helmet. Sure enough he sent me another email on Tuesday confirming that it was shipped. He also sent me a tracking number. Hang in there. Your bike is probably in the same truck as mine.

Back