Just bought a new Haibike Full FatSix 10.0......

CRFan1

Hi All....

So I have been wanting a new eFat bike that is capable (full suspension a plus) and with very few choices that aren't rediculously expensive, I stumbled upon the Haibike Full FatSix 10.0. Looks to be a great bike and I got the last one that Crazy Lenny's had and they made me an astounding deal! Should be here this week but I wanted to ask you guys if there is anything that I should pay attention to when I set up and go over the bike. Doesn't seem to be many issues with the Yamaha drives thankfully. Any advice/help would be appreciated.

Also, is there a 625wh (or bigger) battery available for these? I assume Yammie will have a 625 for the 2021 models and hopefully I can get it through Crazy Lenny's......

Thanks!!

I think the answer is "no" on the 625 watt battery. Those batteries are for internal mount. The bike you have is stuck at 500watt battery... but it's a good battery. There is an aftermarket 745 battery... but nobody has it... seems to be vaporware.. a virtual battery:

I think the answer is "no" on the 625 watt battery. Those batteries are for internal mount. The bike you have is stuck at 500watt battery... but it's a good battery. There is an aftermarket 745 battery... but nobody has it... seems to be vaporware.. a virtual battery:

Hmmm...well here's hoping.....

How many miles can you expect in standard mode on average (I know there are a lot of variables)? Will I be able to get say 20-25 miles in standard with say 1500-2000 feet of elevation?

Hi All....

So I have been wanting a new eFat bike that is capable (full suspension a plus) and with very few choices that aren't rediculously expensive, I stumbled upon the Haibike Full FatSix 10.0. Looks to be a great bike and I got the last one that Crazy Lenny's had and they made me an astounding deal! Should be here this week but I wanted to ask you guys if there is anything that I should pay attention to when I set up and go over the bike. Doesn't seem to be many issues with the Yamaha drives thankfully. Any advice/help would be appreciated.

Also, is there a 625wh (or bigger) battery available for these? I assume Yammie will have a 625 for the 2021 models and hopefully I can get it through Crazy Lenny's......

Thanks!!
Congrats on your new Haibike and welcome to EBR! ;)
The FatSix 10.0 has top-spec components and the new Yamaha PW-X2 motor with great power and reliability.
2020 Haibike Full FatSix 10.0 | Xduro Full FatSix | Electric Bike (crazylennysebikes.com)

1611088884416.png

Hmmm...well here's hoping.....
How many miles can you expect in standard mode on average (I know there are a lot of variables)?
Will I be able to get say 20-25 miles in standard with say 1500-2000 feet of elevation?
I have been able to ride 41 miles and climb 3,250 ft of elevation using the Yamaha PW-X for reference.

I think the answer is "no" on the 625 watt battery. Those batteries are for internal mount. The bike you have is stuck at 500watt battery... but it's a good battery.
There is an aftermarket 745 battery... but nobody has it... seems to be vaporware.. a virtual battery:
I found the elusive 745Wh battery on eBay... available from a seller in Bischofsheim, Germany.
E-Bike Vision Battery Yamaha PW-X U. PW SERIES SE-TE - 36V 20,7Ah Max. 745Wh | eBay

1611089227414.png

I got the other enduro nuro version of that bike, the stock battery is very good. I can't even come close to going through a full charge on 2 rides! 20 miles pavement on level 2 doesn't even lower it to 80%, 10 miles of hard offroading on level 3 only takes it down to 75% keep the batt in the middle half when not riding and charge it before you go to get the longest life

Did my first trail ride this past weekend...11 miles of hard trail riding on mostly packed snow and 30 degrees and I still had 75% battery. I am extremely impressed! I rode about 50% eco and 50% standard.......

Back