Juice's Alarm - another "best" product!

tlippy

The $50 alarm Juice sells is the best I've owned! It is LOUD. I bought 2 other kinds of alarms which claimed 130db of noise. You couldn't hear them 20' away. The Juice alarm you can hear 100 'away. Really it's as aloud as a car horn. And very sensitive to "bike touching". Great product.

I like this horn/alarm and the price is great. If the alarm is set off does is reset after a certain length of time?

The difference between 130db and 120db (most rated) is HUGE.

1608145849831.png

Actually, on closer look, they are NOT the same. Online versions have a covered USB port and see the small cover plate.
My orders are taking about 2-3 weeks, but yes, the holidays will make it worse.

That's how the Juiced charges, via USB
Yes, I see that. Is there a rubber cover for the port?

By the way! You have a very funny avatar!

"How much louder is 20 dB compared to 10 db?
Although the actual formulae is somewhat complex, as a rough rule of thumb, an increase of 10db SPL is perceived to be approximately twice as loud. Thus a 20 Db gain would seem to be about 4 times as loud."

Last edited:
I just ordered two from AliExpress. It's much cheaper buying/shipping to Canada (than going through Juiced).
I'm not in a rush, so I don't mind waiting.

I am paying the same as juiced and getting them off Amazon…

Will report back

Getting one for me and my friend…

I won't buy anything from US online sources anymore, because the shipping cost is now insane.
Yesterday, I ordered a finger oxygen pulse reader from a company in the US. The reader was $18 US. The shipping to Canada was $47 US. o_O
Needles to say, I never finalized the order.
You guys in the US don't know how lucky you are when it comes to prices and shipping.

Wow

and I was supposed to try and send you that throttle right, was that you? I can't find it so I don't know if I put it on a bike and sold it at some point or what, sorry

Back