Juiced no longer supporting the ODK U500?

Does anyone know if this charger will safely work with my Juiced U500?

UL Listed 48V Lithium Battery Charger Output 54.6V 2A for 48V 13S Battery Pack DC 5.5mm2.1mm Plug

I realize I will have to replace the connector.

Thanks!

Does anyone know if this charger will safely work with my Juiced U500?

UL Listed 48V Lithium Battery Charger Output 54.6V 2A for 48V 13S Battery Pack DC 5.5mm2.1mm Plug

I realize I will have to replace the connector.

Thanks!
Sure if that bike uses 48V Li-Ion battery pack.

If you live in California, and possibly if you don't, Juiced is required to offer replacement parts for seven years from the date of manufacture. Juiced is based in California, so I don't know if all Juiced sales are considered California sales, or only if the buyer is in California.

"Every manufacturer making an express warranty with respect to an electronic or appliance product described in subdivision (h), (i), (j), or (k) of Section 9801 of the Business and Professions Code, with a wholesale price to the retailer of one hundred dollars ($100) or more, shall make available to service and repair facilities sufficient service literature and functional parts to effect the repair of a product for at least seven years after the date a product model or type was manufactured, regardless of whether the seven-year period exceeds the warranty period for the product"

Back