Juiced CCX BFSWX02 10 Hub Motor Disassembly

Jerry Mike

Region
USA
Does anyone know what causes my CCX Bafang hub motor (BFSWX02 - 10) to hang up when I try to pull the motor apart? After removing the six screws from the power cable side I'm able to pull the motor partially apart (about 1 inch) and then it refuses to pull apart any further. Sounds like it's hitting something inside. Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to put a new core in the motor.

Does anyone know what causes my CCX Bafang hub motor (BFSWX02 - 10) to hang up when I try to pull the motor apart? After removing the six screws from the power cable side I'm able to pull the motor partially apart (about 1 inch) and then it refuses to pull apart any further. Sounds like it's hitting something inside. Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to put a new core in the motor.
I dont recall having any issues when I took my swx02 apart. I did have to tap it like at 0:15 in the following video

Dont loose the shim between the housing and bearing as its easy to miss.

I did tap it like the video shows. The motor slides apart about one inch and then stops like it is hitting something inside. I didn't dare keep hitting for fear of breaking something.

Back