Juiced bikes ODK U-500 PARTS !!!

trekenridge

You can still buy a new ODK if you want one! Also every part you could possibly need for this bike is available.
I believe that ODK is the most practical E-bike ever made. It is slow and bumpy to ride, but, Slow is good, Less is better
Not having Suspension or big tires is good. ODK fits on small elevators, That is very important to me.
ODK is also easy to fix because of its simple design. I am old and I like slow. Personally I would not change anything on
This bike. I do not need the 54V power. 48v works just fine.

JUICED RIDERS IN CANADA has every part you could need. I just bought a set of hydraulic brakes.

What about the batteries. I have 2 ODK's. One battery is a goner and the 2nd is on it's way to the grave. Juiced is saying that they can't get them from China. HELP!!!

I need a new battery for my ODK. Preferably the 30 AH one. Anyone know a place that sells them? Hell I'd take a used or broken battery that I can try my hand at refurbishing. I can't find the juiced riders Canada website. Only the US website and they don't sell anything useful for the ODK anymore. I also wouldn't mind a place to buy the cycle analyst cable so I can hook one of them up to have a better idea of battery status.

Back