Juiced Bikes 2017 Update

Dunbar

Latest update from the Canadian Juiced Bikes blog. I got to ride an Ocean Current prototype at a local e-bike expo and was really impressed. The bike is super comfortable and the mechanical discs were much better than I thought they would be. Juiced is also coming out with a true step-thru commuter with no top tube. All of these new models based on the Cross Current drivetrain which is cool.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Yey Dunbar. What I really like about the Ocean is the 500 watt motor, as I must deal with one very steep unpaved hill and should be better for heavy load too. Don't like the slouched ride of Ocean tho or the balloon tires. Wish CC would get enlarged motor. Getting a CC without this too big a risk. At least with my non electric if i'm too tired to make hill I can push bike. Maybe Tora will pipe up on future prospects.

Latest update from the Canadian Juiced Bikes blog. I got to ride an Ocean Current prototype at a local e-bike expo and was really impressed. The bike is super comfortable and the mechanical discs were much better than I thought they would be. Juiced is also coming out with a true step-thru commuter with no top tube. All of these new models based on the Cross Current drivetrain which is cool.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Dunbar, do you have any idea why the pas speed on this is less then the CC by 4 mph? Perhaps it's the wider tires but on the other hand has 500 watt motor instead of CC's 350w so you'd think that would compensate. Cool bike!

Back