Is white/blue colored NCM Moscow for girls?

casualrider

I haven't seen anyone buying the white colored bike. I thought the white color will be more visible at night and might be better for safety? ( apart from the added lights that one has to have )

I showed it to a friend and he said that might be because people think this could be the color for girls.

Comments?

What others think is generally of dubious merit. What you think is the only important thing, and you are thinking more deeply (about safety).

I think that the bike looks fine in the blue/white color scheme. Heck, both my wife and I ride bikes which are white, black and (of all things) teal. If that made our bikes less popular in the U.S. to male buyers, and allowed us to get fantastic bikes for an incredible deal, it works for me. And I don't feel any less masculine when enjoying the ride.

Bike I am referring to: Haibike Trekking 7.0:
Electric_Bikes_19_Haibike_TREKKING_7_SO_Silver_Sideview-1024x683.jpg

I think people probably think that the white version will require more cleaning as any dirt/dust will show up a lot clearer.

Hi casualrider,

There is no distinction that a white bike is for females and black is for males. We see plenty of men ordering the white and women ordering the black. It's all personal preference! One thing to note is that a white bike may be slightly more visible while on the road. Hope this helps!

Reactions: TMH
Thanks for being here Ryan. Always nice to have folks on these forums who are 'in the business.'

BTW - my younger sister loves her Aspen which I recommended she get (for the price she wanted to pay). And she ended up getting some new 'touch points' and a rear view mirror installed for her birthday when she brought it up to my house last week. ;)

Her transaction through Leon Cycle was perfect.

I would say there are no girls/boys bikes. There is the right bike for you. My granddaughter has 2 of the exact same bike, one in pink and one in blue. She chose the blue one for home and the pink one for here.

Does this thread feel spammish to anyone else? When I first saw it and replied above, I felt that gut suspicion tingle that led me to my snarky-toned reply. ie, a first-time poster, about a less common bike / model, and the “I haven’t seen anyone buying the white one” comment...
How or where exactly, would someone (the OP) see all the sales of this model, to begin with, to know if white ones are selling? Felt, and still does feel like a fake user account set up to get the bike’s name into forum discussion. Further, no reply from OP, and, this is the only forum post by OP as of today...
No offense intended if I’m wrong here... just strikes me a little... off...

I happened to notice shortly before this thread was started that the white is the only color in stock at Leon in the Moscow Plus 27.5" size. I like it pretty much as well. I've had 2 black motorcycles and a black car, and they show all the dirt/spots as well.

I happened to notice shortly before this thread was started that the white is the only color in stock at Leon in the Moscow Plus 27.5" size. I like it pretty much as well. I've had 2 black motorcycles and a black car, and they show all the dirt/spots as well.
Yes, we've been out of stock in the Black 27.5 for a little while. We should be receiving new stock around August 5th.

Great to see someone from NCM involved in the forums. Would be nice if NCM in Germany could have some input in the UK. We really need a store to be based here in UK ,especially to access spare parts.

Great to see someone from NCM involved in the forums. Would be nice if NCM in Germany could have some input in the UK. We really need a store to be based here in UK ,especially to access spare parts.
RJC, what spare parts are you looking for? I see the UK website does not have many products added to it. I can push the team in Europe to match ours a little better. Best contacts, by country, are per below. Additionally I know sometimes we miss emails or have a hard time getting to them all. Phone is a great resource to speak to a human and quickly resolve any issues.

UK: [email protected]
IT: [email protected]
DE: [email protected]
CA: [email protected]
US: [email protected]

Hi, Ryan thanks for your reply.You're right about the UK site, they only seem to have a limited choice of batteries and that's about it. I don't require any specific part at present, more if I need to replace a worn or broken part in the future, especially after the warranty has expired.Would have tried to phone but due to work commitments could only do at the weekend, I believe phone lines are Mon to Fri only.

Hi, Ryan thanks for your reply.You're right about the UK site, they only seem to have a limited choice of batteries and that's about it. I don't require any specific part at present, more if I need to replace a worn or broken part in the future, especially after the warranty has expired.Would have tried to phone but due to work commitments could only do at the weekend, I believe phone lines are Mon to Fri only.
We are similar in North America in that we don't have ALL parts listed on our website. If someone were to call in and say "I have a broken spoke" or something similar, we would work out the transaction by phone.

Back