Is NCM Moscow too tall for me? im 5'4"

I'm 5'9" on a 27.5 and it is just right when riding, but it feels tall especially when stepping on and off. Coming from a smaller bike the 27.5 feels a bit large when take hard trail corners at speed, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I'm 5'7" and ride the Moscow plus 27.5. It's a big bike and wouldn't recommend it for someone smaller than me. At the saddles lowest setting i can only just touch the floor.
Buy some thing with 26" wheels!

Hi Spenser999,

It depends more on your stand over height and comfort on bicycles. The Moscow 27.5" has a stand over height of 29-30". We do recommend that your inseam be 1-2" longer than the stand over height. That way, should you lose your balance, your feet touch the ground before another part of your body makes contact with the frame (ouch!). If you are very comfortable on bikes however, you have a bit more leeway. Using the pedals as a platform creates a point of contact and leaning to the left or right reduces the distance to the ground.

Im only 5'4" and was thinking about getting this bike? does anyone my height use these bikes?
Im 5'4" and the moscow plus 27.5 is just right for me. as someone said here if your comfortable with bikes it wont be a problem. as long as your standover height is over the frame....

Attachments

• IMG_20200713_080648.jpg
    IMG_20200713_080648.jpg
    412.1 KB · Views: 336
Back