Introduction & dual motor e-bike question

Aaron F

Region
USA
Hello everyone! My name is Aaron and I am excited to join this community of eBike enthusiasts. I've been interested in dual motor electric bikes for a while now, and one of my friends suggested this Perraro dual motor ebike that has 1500W power. (750w x2). I decided to take the plunge and purchased the bike for $2099 during a deal. As I am new to this, I would like to know from you all, considering the cost-performance, is the price reasonable? I am extremely happy with my purchase and love the bike so much. I am looking forward to learning more about eBikes, sharing my own experiences, and connecting with other enthusiasts. Let's ride into the future of transportation together!"

Hello everyone! My name is Aaron and I am excited to join this community of eBike enthusiasts. I've been interested in dual motor electric bikes for a while now, and one of my friends suggested this Perraro dual motor ebike that has 1500W power. (750w x2). I decided to take the plunge and purchased the bike for $2099 during a deal. As I am new to this, I would like to know from you all, considering the cost-performance, is the price reasonable? I am extremely happy with my purchase and love the bike so much. I am looking forward to learning more about eBikes, sharing my own experiences, and connecting with other enthusiasts. Let's ride into the future of transportation together!"

I am currently looking for a dual motor. What are your thoughts on your bike?

Those are priced pretty competitively! I am curious how they are as well. I did some research and saw that there are only a few bikes with dual motors. Ended up going with the Vulcan OG and it has more than enough power and range for my needs. In addition, to satisfy the draw of dual motors, there is a second 52v battery built in, for a total 1820wh.
https://vulcanbikes.com/the-og/

Back