Inefficient

I am appalled by the inefficiency of my ebike. The thrift shop is a 6 mile round trip errand. It has taken me 36 miles to do that errand, not to mention wasting almost the entire day. And draining the battery too!
well as long as you did not spend a lot of money doing that its ok. as long as its not a senior moment.

I am appalled by the inefficiency of my ebike. The thrift shop is a 6 mile round trip errand. It has taken me 36 miles to do that errand, not to mention wasting almost the entire day. And draining the battery too!
Yeah! I want a battery with a 50k mi range that only needs charged every 3 or 4 years.😃

I want one that has a lifetime fuel source that never needs to be charged.
They are supposedly working on just such a battery using radiated diamonds. I first heard about this
being in Britain 5 yrs ago. More recently a few mos, ago at some US university. BY now, of course,
big oil or some other vested interest has probly buried it. They´ll never abandon planned obsolescence.

They are supposedly working on just such a battery using radiated diamonds. I first heard about this
being in Britain 5 yrs ago. More recently a few mos, ago at some US university. BY now, of course,
big oil or some other vested interest has probly buried it. They´ll never abandon planned obsolescence.

There is always this one.

LOL!...yes, something similar happened to me today. I rode our best local trail from beginning to end on my full suspension MTB with a BBSHD but then went back and rode a couple of my favorite sections again. It was hot, but pedal assist goes a long way to make the fun last.

I know right?!

And mine is supposed to help me lose weight, yet it comes off so slow, despite the fact that I ride it every time I go to the ice cream stand, the chip wagon, the fried chicken stand, or the beer store!

I am in the same boat.

Back