Increasing pedal resistance on the Ariel X

Solarcabin

Region
USA
So after getting some help from another Ariel X rider he said a larger crank set would definitely increase resistance and he and others are using this one:

60T 170mm Crankarms 130 BCD Fixie Crankset for Single Speed Bike, Fixed Gear Bicycle, Track Road Bike (Square Taper, Black)​

crank.PNG

If you are experiencing the same problem and want more pedal resistance on your ebikes that may also work for you and I have ordered one and will report back if that helped.

Thanks to the people that tried to help and I have learned a valuable lesson to not expect help on EBR in the general discussion section that appears to be inhabited by a clique of stupid trolls doing everything they can to run people off EBR.

Don't you know the clique is everywhere?! It is called 'new posts' - sorry! 🤣

At least there has been a good amount of truly popcorn-level coming in the last 2 days on your end.

Don't you know the clique is everywhere?! It is called 'new posts' - sorry! 🤣

At least there has been a good amount of truly popcorn-level coming in the last 2 days on your end.
For your education:

These are the laws in my and many states:

"Class 3 eBikes are typically allowed on roads and on-road bike lanes (“curb to curb” infrastructure), but restricted from bike trails and multiuse paths."

"Class 3 Ebikes

Is an electrically assisted pedelec that has a speedometer and can offer motor power up to 28 mph—making Class 3 the fastest of US eBikes that don't fall into the motorcycle category.'

Just look at all the states that allow class 3 ebikes that those elitists said were not ebikes because they go more than 20mph

ELECTRIC BIKE LAWS BY STATE​

⚡ Electric Bike Laws by State [2022 Update]

Most accurate and comprehensive list of electric bike laws.
ebikesx.com

Legal motor size:
"Six states specifically allow eBikes to have a max power of 1000W; these are Georgia, Kansas, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Virginia. Only two states, Florida Mississippi, currently have no max power limit for electric bikes. High-powered eBike motors are available, ranging from 1000W-6000W."

U.S. Electric Bike Regulations | QuietKat.com

Before you hop on your QuietKat eBike, be sure to understand the U.S electric bike regulations across different states. Read this article to learn more.
quietkat.com
quietkat.com

Note: Where I live we have lots of BLM, state and county land designated for off road vehicles, dirt bikes, ATVs and ebikes that have no speed limits so know your state and where you can ride unlimited but they do require safety gear, helmets and in some cases flagging.

Funny how people think because they have been in a forum longer that makes them more experienced with ebikes and laws.

It only makes you more experienced in being in a forum which isn't a skill at all.

Back