iMotor 3.0 LCD/throttle options

plochez

Region
USA
I recently installed an iMotor3.0 on my wife's bike. We were going to use the iMotor phone app to connect with the ebike motor but the app requires you to give iMotor access to all your files otherwise it won't work, so we decided against using that. I have since been trying to find a wired LCD/throttle alternative to install on it but haven't found one yet with the correct connector (the iMotor i have has two plugs, one with 2 prongs and the other with 3 prongs).

Curious if anyone has found some other workaround alternatives or devices that would work with iMotor 3.0.

I actually have one of these, they were my first e-bike conversion but it drains battery far too quickly.
The LCD version you'll have to reach out to the manufacturer and they will send you a LCD that's hooked up with the Aviation GX16 plug. that will screw into the imotor3's hub connection.
The LCD version is great but there is an option on the controller itself for a headlight output in the software but no extra cable coming out of it so I'm wondering if anyone else has modified it.

I recently installed an iMotor3.0 on my wife's bike Nox Vidmate VLC . We were going to use the iMotor phone app to connect with the ebike motor but the app requires you to give iMotor access to all your files otherwise it won't work, so we decided against using that. I have since been trying to find a wired LCD/throttle alternative to install on it but haven't found one yet with the correct connector (the iMotor i have has two plugs, one with 2 prongs and the other with 3 prongs).

Curious if anyone has found some other workaround alternatives or devices that would work with iMotor 3.0.
I bought imortor 3.0, could not fit my favorite bike, i even tried piling some part but only to destroy it - now need to replace that part. So I gave up on that bike, and tested neighbors cheap walmart bikes. Guess what? It fits on every single one of them with inches of space to spare as their forks are thicker than a watermelon.

Back