iGo Atwater Power Loss Issue

MrCaspan

So I have been having issues with my brand-new Atwater that every so often it just looses all its get up and go power. It still has power but it's like there is no torque or over the top power. I'll be in the middle of my comute and I'll peddle or push the throttle and there is no torque and if I'm on a hill it won't climb the hill, on a straight away it will just keep the current speed. If I power down the device then power back up the problem goes away so I am not sure what the problem is. I have upgraded the firmware using the app and still no fix. This happens about 2-3 in a 16 km commute. Very frustrating! I have contacted support with no response for over a week.

Here is a video of it happening.

So got ahold of support and they are updating the software to correct this issue. Seems after a set amount of time it would cut the power to protect the motor from over heating. iGo says they listened to the manufacturer of the motor and set the protection way too low. but based on their tests it was way over cautious and they are lifting the restriction. Love a company that is able to see this and then correct the problem! Huge Shout out to iGo support!

Back