Identifying Sheng Milo MX02S controller

smitel

Region
Europe
Can anybody help identify the controller of my Shengmilo MX02S bike?
And possibly find some documentation, datasheet, etc. on it.

The MX01-ZF48V-26" code on the label doesn't give any hits.
I hoped the top of the case was removable to get a good peek at the PCB, but unfortunatly it is not and I'm not comfortable sliding out the entire board.
I've added some photos.
If you need any more, please let me know.

Shengmilo MX02S controller-1.jpgShengmilo MX02S controller-2.jpgShengmilo MX02S controller-3.jpgShengmilo MX02S controller-4.jpgShengmilo MX02S controller-5.jpgShengmilo MX02S controller-6.jpg

Can anybody help identify the controller of my Shengmilo MX02S bike?
And possibly find some documentation, datasheet, etc. on it.

The MX01-ZF48V-26" code on the label doesn't give any hits.
I hoped the top of the case was removable to get a good peek at the PCB, but unfortunatly it is not and I'm not comfortable sliding out the entire board.
I've added some photos.
If you need any more, please let me know.

View attachment 79333View attachment 79334View attachment 79335View attachment 79336View attachment 79337View attachment 79338

i have the same bike and have a problem error 006 . when i switch off .the power to the display no lights no functions,but the horn and lights work.the problem is i want to replace the controller or lcd m5 s/n605131201257 display .i find a controller search i cant find mx01-5-zf48v.26".
battery voltage 48v
cut off volume 37v
current limit 18 amp.
but i cannot find the exact replacements will any generic 48v controller with similar m5 dispaly do. for my mx02s ebike. its my second ebike and i have no problems 4000 km done but i would like to fix the error 006 what ever that is. or change controller or lcd m5 or both, i also read you can shunt the voltage higer than the 18v by soldering the wire to a thicker fuse wire thus confusing the control box to give more power.

If you wedge a screwdriver in the side, you may find the top pries off. It may not. You have to look at the edge to see if there is a seam.

The error message will be in your LCD manual. They're different on every LCD.

Controllers and LCD's are sold as pairs. They dont generally interchange. People put in new controllers and displays all the time. They may use different connectors for the throttle, pedal sensor. If you buy the display/controller together, the display will fir. Controllers don't genertally support the horn, so you will have to examine that and see how to re-use the handlebar controls. From the original picture, your bike needs a sensored controller. A few bikes are sensorless. but that's not the case here. The motor connectors also look standard.

If you want a 20A or 25A controller, buy one., You can fatten up the shunt in a controller to increase the current but if the Mosfets weren't specified to handle it, they will blow up,

Did anyone manage to find the controllers if not what controller/display did you buy and was it a good upgrade my shengmilo mx03 has the same controller, wonder what options I have

Back