I finally got my bike!!!

com4n6

I picked up my Electra Townie Commute Go yesterday. I rode it as soon as we got home! It was nice.....but made a few adjustments to seat that night and rode this morning.....LOVE IT!!!!!! We went out to breakfast. I had ridden the same route on a regular bike last year and had to end up walking the bike half the time because it was hurting my knees to ride the bike. My family had to keep waiting for me. Well today, I was in the lead and had ABSOLUTELY NO TROUBLE riding the same route this time. I got to breakfast not sweaty and with a smile on my face! My husband said that he couldn't keep up with me (he was on a regular bike). He wasn't use to it! We had breakfast and then took the long way home (yes, i voluntarily took the long way!!!). I was the one that had to stop and wait for some of my family members. God, it was so freeing being on the bike and not in pain and absolutely enjoying the experience! I can't wait to ride more! I keep having the Queen song going through my head...."i want to ride my bicycle, i want to ride it now..." From comments that my husband made this morning, I see and Electra townie in his future as well. Thank you ebikes!!!!!!!!

Yup, that first ride is always amazing. You will find that you quickly get spoiled and "forget" that you're riding an ebike.. When this happens, turn the power off and pedal it like a regular bike for a mile just so you remember how great your new ebike really is and what a bummer a regular bike is

I picked up my Electra Townie Commute Go yesterday. I rode it as soon as we got home! It was nice.....but made a few adjustments to seat that night and rode this morning.....LOVE IT!!!!!! We went out to breakfast. I had ridden the same route on a regular bike last year and had to end up walking the bike half the time because it was hurting my knees to ride the bike. My family had to keep waiting for me. Well today, I was in the lead and had ABSOLUTELY NO TROUBLE riding the same route this time. I got to breakfast not sweaty and with a smile on my face! My husband said that he couldn't keep up with me (he was on a regular bike). He wasn't use to it! We had breakfast and then took the long way home (yes, i voluntarily took the long way!!!). I was the one that had to stop and wait for some of my family members. God, it was so freeing being on the bike and not in pain and absolutely enjoying the experience! I can't wait to ride more! I keep having the Queen song going through my head...."i want to ride my bicycle, i want to ride it now..." From comments that my husband made this morning, I see and Electra townie in his future as well. Thank you ebikes!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your new bike! Many happy miles.
And one of the many great things about ebikes is not feeling exhausted after a ride. I have plenty of energy to do other tasks for the day.

Congrats! It truly is a joy to ride without constant pain, to just simply enjoy riding. Hope yo are able to ride a lot this summer, and tell your husband to get that eBike ASAP!

Back