Hydra Build Pics???

So close, i Think at this point Pushkar is just waiting on the controllers from Inotrace. A little motor surgery to install and he can start shipping the first Hydra’s. The anticipation is killing me.

Note: I am not the lucky owners.

182772721_295581715481498_536856994651293006_n.jpg

Source: Facebook

Last edited:
All, I got the photo from WW's Facebook page. I am not the lucky owner.

It’s interesting to see the small and large frames side-by-side. The large triangular build up at the seat on the large to support the seat and keep the top tube low for stand over.

While I haven't heard the build specs yet, it looks like a 29er tire so that might be part of it, but yes, I thought the same thing.
Certainly no 'beginners' bike. I suppose the diminutive woman is an accomplished rider. 👍 And who ARE these folks? Pushkar must have a following we here at EBR know nothing of.

I think he just reposted pictures I don’t think that is onlineeddy. He is in San Diego.
The tires are Naby Nic‘s and I believe they only come in 27.5. Sorry they come in 27.5 x 3 and 29 x 2.6. Looks like 27.5 to me. Unless that guy is an absolute giant

I think he just reposted pictures I don’t think that is onlineeddy. He is in San Diego.
The tires are Naby Nic‘s and I believe they only come in 27.5. Sorry they come in 27.5 x 3 and 29 x 2.6. Looks like 27.5 to me. Unless that guy is an absolute giant
I've been sayin ... those don't look like 2.8 or 3 in tires.

After looking at the picture for several hours🧐 I am inclined to agree with Reid they do not look like 3” tires. It is possible they are 29”
i’m super curious as to know what the finishEd weight on the different buildings are.

Back