Hydra Build Pics???

Those are some wild colors. I’m curious to know how they look on the completed bike. it’s really overpowering in the photos.

When I click on your link I get a log-in screen for instagram. And that's all.
Not my link.

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 8.28.40 PM.png

F7FCFCAC-E0A3-4F41-8A1B-0384477504C5.jpeg
7D21FF4E-AC05-431B-B40F-57955C1FCABF.jpeg
397B6C57-5E18-44E1-85E7-3C19A25BE6EE.jpeg

DCA889FC-A23E-4789-A4C2-02ABBCCE99F5.jpeg
9093AC72-0A76-4C4D-8E2C-42D8FC01F6F2.jpeg

Almost Finished 4 today. Will wrap up another 4 this weekend. The midnight bronze bikes are on deck

Just waiting for controllers to come in so we can swap and ship these out.

the frame from Krazy customs IG will also be on tomorrow. It’s getting decals.

we also got tannus Armour. You can ask us to put those in at build time

image.jpg

Also throwing in upgrade to highline 7 as available

image.jpg

image.jpg

this is a matte black one that just got done.

FAN FRIGGIN TASTIC!!! The midnight bronze will look very different in sunlight. I like it even under indoor light. Just a thought Pushkar. If one of those is my bike please make sure the dropper has enough cable to reach 36 1/2 inches from the pedal to the top of the seat. Thank you. My other bike they left no slack and I could not raise it even 1/2 inch and it needed to come up about an inch and a half. Thanks for all your wonderful work. 👍 👍👍👍👍

FAN FRIGGIN TASTIC!!! The midnight bronze will look very different in sunlight. I like it even under indoor light. Just a thought Pushkar. If one of those is my bike please make sure the dropper has enough cable to reach 36 1/2 inches from the pedal to the top of the seat. Thank you. My other bike they left no slack and I could not raise it even 1/2 inch and it needed to come up about an inch and a half. Thanks for all your wonderful work. 👍 👍👍👍👍
If you want we can leave the cable Un- trimmed.
Yup. I’ll take a pic in the daylight tomorrow. I think all colors are coming out really nice tbh. Also we have experimented with decals - trying to see if white or black looks better on a color. If you want to switch decal colors , just let us know and we can do that.

Pushkar, you are awesome.👍👍👍
I just checked out the Tannus Armour and why did I not know this existed? What a cool product. Please put them on both of my Hydras.

Back