Hybrid etrike/scooter with optional one-,two-,or three wheel drive

Rudy Pekau

Region
Canada
Evolution of a multipurpose etrike/scooter with various configurations:
1.Single drive 500W front wheel hub motor with a chain drive for the right wheel
2.Two wheel drive ,350 W rear wheel drives with chain drive for the right wheel
3.Two wheel drive , 350 W rear wheel drives without chain drive but with adjustable friction brake
like an exercise bike (hybrid) with pedals (hybrid)
4.Three wheel drive, two 350 W rear drives, one 500 W front wheel drive with adjustable friction brake
operated by the pedals (hybrid)
5.Same as 4, but equipped with power generator to charge the batteries, driven by pedals
6.Three wheel drive ,all wheels 500W with friction brake operated by pedals ( hybrid )
All wheels have their own controller and battery and can be pedal assisted with 5 levels individually,
they also have their own individual throttle.

I am riding these trikes/scooters now for several years in all kinds of weather, even in winter
with ski clothing on, three wheel drive in winter is a blast.

Here is a picture of one of the trikes/scooter.

Rudy
1DA675CB-0BD1-40F5-B23B-6D4E1ED4D3D0.jpeg

Most importantly, we should move the terrible and why I don't give it 5 stars. The crate came totally crushed (Not the dealers shortcoming I envision), at the same time, also, and what is an issue with thw merchant/make, is that on the front fork where the hub openings in it was excessively little for the hub on one side. So I needed to utilize the dremel on that also broaden it. No big deal for me, yet for somebody without the devices I have, they could not have possibly had the option to gather the front tire. Not even with pounding would it have fit. Not close. It either got twist in (far-fetched as the fromt some portion of the crate wasn't harmed) or, and what appears to be more probable, is that is incidentally turned out to be ineffectively machined fork. Just thing amiss with it that I can't as of now fix, is the derailer. It appears to have perhaps got harmed when the crate did, in light of the fact that it won't change as far as possible up into first gear. In any case, it moves fine and pretty easily. It might simply require some change, so I'll need to explore how and tinker with it.

snaptube vidmate

Last edited:
Back