How to change "throttle on/off from stop" at P05

gaga

I accidentally turned off the ability to accelerate via twist throttle from a dead stop and received the following directions but I still need clarification....I get to P05 (throttle on/off from stop) where it reads 001 which I assume is the setting for no acceleration from stop but I can't seem to change the 001 to anything else like maybe 002 or 000?

Here's the directions which gets me to P05 but then what?....Thanks in advance....
You can access your advanced settings by holding the up and down arrows simultaneously. Be sure to save your changes by turning off your bike when you're finished. Here is a list of your XP's default settings:

P01: 1-3 (screen brightness)
P02: 1 (Kmph/Mph)
P03: 48 (voltage)
P04: 10
P05: 1 (throttle on/off from stop)........???< how do I toggle or change this setting to allow acieration from a stop (as long as some level of pedal assist is on)???

I accidentally turned off the ability to accelerate via twist throttle from a dead stop and received the following directions but I still need clarification....I get to P05 (throttle on/off from stop) where it reads 001 which I assume is the setting for no acceleration from stop but I can't seem to change the 001 to anything else like maybe 002 or 000?

Here's the directions which gets me to P05 but then what?....Thanks in advance....
You can access your advanced settings by holding the up and down arrows simultaneously. Be sure to save your changes by turning off your bike when you're finished. Here is a list of your XP's default settings:

P01: 1-3 (screen brightness)
P02: 1 (Kmph/Mph)
P03: 48 (voltage)
P04: 10
P05: 1 (throttle on/off from stop)........???< how do I toggle or change this setting to allow acieration from a stop (as long as some level of pedal assist is on)???

Check your manual, pg 20, P09 Throttle Toggle setting.

Thanks perfect. Someone sent me to P05 which has a setting that sounds right but I see by the manual we're not supposed to even go to P05. They must have had a bike where P05 is active.

Back