How many miles have you travelled on the e-bike(s) that you currently own?

How many miles have you travelled on the e-bike(s) that you currently own?

• Between 0 and 2500 miles

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Between 2500 and 5000 miles

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • Between 5000 and 7500 miles

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Between 7500 and 10000 miles

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Between 10000 and 20000 miles

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Between 20000 and 50000 miles

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • More than 50000 miles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1800 since early May on a Trek xm700+... 1400 on the one before that over about six months. All pleasure riding.

Last edited:
13,000 and and change since my last ride 2 weeks ago when I got my cast on. 8000 1st year. All pleasure. Maybe a 1000 more on wife's bike when mine isn't working.

Going to visit my bike in the Repair shop today to see if it needs a cast too lol.

12/1/17 hopefully next ride...cant wait !

Almost up to 1600 on the Riese and Muller Charger purchased at the end of 2016. Almost at 500 miles on the Haibike XDuro Trekking 4.0 purchased recently. About 400 miles logged on my human powered bikes in 2017 (Tern and Spot).

1500 on a Sondors Fat, 1100 on a Haibike XDURO Full Seven S RX, and 1000 on a Haibike XDURO Trekking S RX, so 3600 since May 2016. Huh, I don't know if I like riding or buying more, based on the buying frequency vs riding curves!

Bought a Surface 604 Colt in the middle of April and just approaching 2000 miles. About half and half commuting and riding for pleasure.

Bob

Hey Bob,

I got lucky and wound up getting a Cross Current S from a store in Fullteron last week (just walked in no pre-order). For me the 604 dropped out of the running when I found out that they don't have motor inhibitors on the brakes. Ca laws says you need them and I do a lot of stops and starts.... In and email they said only 28mph pedalecs need brake inhibitors but I read the law and I interpreted it different. Personal choice but it seems like a nice bike.

Then I was about to get the Magnum Metro+ but had a hard time finding a dealer locally who was happy with them as a company(pretty mixed bag) and no one kept the bike in stock. Getting it from a dealer was important for me to have a local point of service contact. That's when I talked to Sam at Electronic Bicycle Center in Fullterton. He was hand delivered 3 CCS from Tora about 1 week ago. I went down test drove them and a bunch of others and walked away with the CCS. When I talked to Sam about service he said he can fix almost anything on the bike and even if he needed to pull a part from a bike on the floor he would do it. Pretty great guy and great service.

I changed the stem as i needed a more upright bike because of a neck issue. And its pretty sweet... smooth and fast. I am really happy with my purchase.

I added a car LED kit to some parts of the fame to make my night commute a bit safer and with more bling. And the tail light throws down some lasers... not bad for $35 (and with turn signals). I'm making a bracket this weekend to put that light where the reflector is on the rack.

I test drove the EasyMotion EVO Street, "basic", ATOM, E-JOE, and a few more I don't remember... I never got to ride the 604 as it wasn't in stock. Most bikes in the $1500 - $2000 range that Sam carried.

CCS.jpg CCS_00.jpg CCS_02.jpg CCS_01.jpg

I've ridden about 1500 miles on my Trek Powerfly 8 FS since April. I've ridden strictly singletracks, only about 15 miles on the road.

pVwNfoVPPgKgbKOJ3

(Link Removed - Attachment No Longer Exists)

Hey Bob,

I got lucky and wound up getting a Cross Current S from a store in Fullteron last week (just walked in no pre-order). For me the 604 dropped out of the running when I found out that they don't have motor inhibitors on the brakes. Ca laws says you need them and I do a lot of stops and starts.... In and email they said only 28mph pedalecs need brake inhibitors but I read the law and I interpreted it different. Personal choice but it seems like a nice bike.

Hello Andy,

Fantastic - sounds like you got a good bike and a good LBS which helps a ton.

Enjoy

Bob

Bike just rolled over to 5,000 km or 3,100 mi. Volt Bike Mariner. Just over 1 year old now purchased last Aug 2016.

The XM is like a Mustang and the SC is like a Range Rover.
Love the solid carbon fork and the large cushy tires, I can roll over anything and fly off of curbs.

About 2200 miles on the Mongoose equipped with the Leed 500w kit and about 1900 on the Evelo Aurora. All recreational miles.

650 miles, all for fun, on my 6 month old Haibike XDuro FullSeven SRX. Love the bike, think ebikes are terrific, have gotten 4 of my friends to get them, all good!

I have ridden 7300 miles on my Trek XM 700 purchased Nov 1 2016 and 2400 on my Trek Super Commuter purchased July 7 2017.
All recreational and loving every minute!

You stand true to your handle name. That's an impressive number. When I retire, I would like to ride as much.

Back