Homemade 10,000W Ebike Drag Races Subaru BRZ

All Things Electric

Region
USA
I built this Ebike about 2 years ago when I was 16, it's putting down some serious speed! Some of you will hate on me for the frame, but let it be known that I have a torque arm on either side of the frame. Let me know what you think!
I'm open to any ideas or questions you guys have! Just though I'd share this as a young builder and hopefully inspire some people to build their own EVs.

Last edited:
I built this Ebike about 2 years ago, it's putting down some serious speed! Some of you will hate on me for the frame, but let it be known that I have a torque arm on either side of the frame. Let me know what you think
I don't hate on you about anything. I own and ride motorcycles, like many here. Where you will get pushback here is calling it an ebike. By any definition it is not an ebike. Good to see younger guys wrenching on bikes.

I don't hate on you about anything. I own and ride motorcycles, like many here. Where you will get pushback here is calling it an ebike. By any definition it is not an ebike. Good to see younger guys wrenching on bikes.
I've gotten hate for calling it an ebike, but I've also gotten hate for calling it an electric motorcycle. People in electric motorcycle groups say it's a bicycle because it has pedals, but the ebike people say it's an electric motorcycle because of the power. I can't escape it lol

I've gotten hate for calling it an ebike, but I've also gotten hate for calling it an electric motorcycle. People in electric motorcycle groups say it's a bicycle because it has pedals, but the ebike people say it's an electric motorcycle because of the power. I can't escape the hate lol
No they won't, but Harleys, Indians and Triumphs all had pedals with their first models. Can't call it a moped and your not likely willing to either. I think motorbike fits.

Cool idea but it sure looked like the car was sandbagging to me.

Back