Highest Mileage Stromer

Cory151

I was wondering who has the most miles (or Kilometers) Check in with your odometer reading.

-Mileage?

-Original Motor/ST1, ST2, Sport?

-How is the bike used? (commuter, errands, pleasure etc).

Last edited:
Oh man I'm jealous you have that many miles. I only do about 15-20 per day ( up to 82) . I even go on longer rides and run errands around town because this bike makes things so quick & fun. Car is still parked 7 days in to owning my ST2.

Tony, I think you jinxed me :D
I had my first flat today morning. thankfully it was a slow leak. I might run the rear tire at a lower psi like 33 or 35 psi.

HI Ravi,
Oh man, do you carry and extra tube or just a patch kit? I have my tires at 48 psi, I haven't messed with them but on all my other bikes I like a lower psi. Thinking I might try 40 front and 35 rear. To see how I like that.

Hi Ravi,

Just took the bike around the block over cracked roads, speed bumps (8ft long and 4. in tall) and the bike rode much better. Available traction for the brakes really helps stop the bike much quicker. I have had the rear brake lock up a bit quick this adjustment seemed to help (test it out on my commute Thurs) The ride really improved duh.

I was at 48psi front and rear.

Now 40 Front -35 rear.

Awesome.
I run the same. 35psi rear and 38 front. Combined with Body Float, the harsh ride of ST2 is greatly diminished.
I do carry an extra tube and pump. Getting stranded on a long commute is the worst thing that can happen.

I've always thought that running low tire pressures to compensate for a stiff ride was an engineering workaround or afterthought. I'm running 60 psi on FS and love it. Maybe there will be a Full Suspension ST3. BodyFloat is basically mandatory. -S

Awesome.
I run the same. 35psi rear and 38 front. Combined with Body Float, the harsh ride of ST2 is greatly diminished.
I do carry an extra tube and pump. Getting stranded on a long commute is the worst thing that can happen.

What size of Body Float does the St2 use?? I am picking mine up in a few days and want a body float...

What size of Body Float does the St2 use?? I am picking mine up in a few days and want a body float...

31.6 dia.
There are several spring combinations and you will have to choose based on your weight. The right combo of springs gives you the best isolation.
Feel free to call us if you want to know more about Body Float or Suntour NCX seatposts.

Back