Hi from the uk ??

Red1

Hi guys. Just bought a Scott genius 700 tuned E bike and I’m loving it. I’ve been mountain biking for quite a few years and over the last 15 months I’ve had two major ops and I’m now the proud owner of two Brand New hips. So as you can imagine mountain biking was getting a bit of a chore rather than fun. So I decided to push the boat out and jump aboard the E bike revolution and boy I’m glad I did . It’s seriously put the fun back into mountain biking. I’m lucky enough to live in the south of England and am only a few minutes away from the South Downs which is a stunning national park. The park is littered with bike trails that run all the way to the south coast and over look the English Chanel. I’m sure I’ll be asking a few questions as I get used to the different riding style and the bike. Cheers Steve.

Now all you and we need? Is the weather. Brighton via Ditchling here I come.

Last edited:
Oh, wow, I'm envious the destination (not your hips). Trails across the south Downs. I've seen pictures, and of course parts of Lord of the Rings and Watership Downs are based on that terrain.
We had a rail line in the hills north of town pulled up in the nineties, and the owners then built houses on the right of way! I have to ride out to my summer camp out there on State Hwy 3.

There is a chap who is going to attempt the whole Southdown's way in the uk ?? this coming Thursday which is the 28th . He’s leaving Winchester and heading for Eastbourne in East Sussex which is 103 miles trail . As far as I know he’s leaving at 6am from Winchester. I’m not sure if the Southdown's way has been attempted on an E bike yet. But anyway this guy is going to try and do it. So good luck to him and here’s a site that he’s putting up so people can track he’s progress through the day. I wish the guy all the luck as it’s a tough trail to complete on any bike. https://share.findmespot.com/shared...EQyKr6ghbtqSBaGqASjolQDO1BwWAf4LcpkWhqxbJhz3s Hope this works as I’m not to hot on the old iPad. ??

Back