Hi from Kelowna, BC, Canada!

KathyVL

Region
Canada
Hi - I'm a new ebiker with a road biking background - not competitive. ;) 10 days ago I got my Royal Dutch Gazelle Medeo T10 and just love it. The main goal is to commute to and from work. I'm selling my older hybrid but will keep the road bike. I hope I keep using the roadbike because so far I'm just loving the Gazelle!
Kathy

Attachments

• 20210530_090759.jpg
    20210530_090759.jpg
    984.5 KB · Views: 193
Welcome. You live in a beautiful place and have a great bike. I took 97A on my way to Alaska from Coastal Northern California. About how far is your commute? I is so nice to show up at work relaxed invigorated and refreshed from a ride. The poor commuters stuck in cars with white knuckles and arriving stressed! You are going to love it.

Welcome from a fellow BC resident. I'd identify as a roadie as well, though I just got back from taking my son mountain biking in Squamish today.

Hi - I'm a new ebiker with a road biking background - not competitive. ;) 10 days ago I got my Royal Dutch Gazelle Medeo T10 and just love it. The main goal is to commute to and from work. I'm selling my older hybrid but will keep the road bike. I hope I keep using the roadbike because so far I'm just loving the Gazelle!
Kathy
Anyone spotted Ogopogo lately?😳

Back