Hi from Cotswolds UK England

Taff

Back into biking fold after long retirement due to spinal issues.
Cannot believe how good the e bikes are and just had to try out the Giant Fathom 2 Pro.
What a bike.
Just feels like cheating and goes all the places you wish you could take an enduro motorbike but are banned. Stealthy and agile.

Attachments

• C82507A2-1729-44D3-9EB5-280C25848310.jpeg
    C82507A2-1729-44D3-9EB5-280C25848310.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 353
Taff, welcome to the EBR Forum. 'Feels like cheating' but, of course, it is not. Will you be purchasing this ebike? Please, keep us posted.
David

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Taff
I've briefly visited the Cotswold many years ago (without wife). Now wife and I are beginning to think about about a two month vacation to Europe in spring 2020 with about 1 week biking in Cotswolds. Is the area a good place for biking and are rentals (prefereably electric) available? I remember the area as very quaint and beautiful but at that time wasn't really focused on bicycling.

Hi Taff
I've briefly visited the Cotswold many years ago (without wife). Now wife and I are beginning to think about about a two month vacation to Europe in spring 2020 with about 1 week biking in Cotswolds. Is the area a good place for biking and are rentals (prefereably electric) available? I remember the area as very quaint and beautiful but at that time wasn't really focused on bicycling.
Its ok but areas for real MTB experiences seem to be concentrated on the Wedtern side of the Wolds.
Depends what you are looking for.
Great areas around Cranham north of Stroud.
Cleeve Common area always a blast.
The Fosse Way Roman road is good for a gentle potter and i am sure others will advise of other areas.
The Malvern Hills are a must do and a little further West but superb on any form of MTB.

Its ok but areas for real MTB experiences seem to be concentrated on the Wedtern side of the Wolds.
Depends what you are looking for.
Great areas around Cranham north of Stroud.
Cleeve Common area always a blast.
The Fosse Way Roman road is good for a gentle potter and i am sure others will advise of other areas.
The Malvern Hills are a must do and a little further West but superb on any form of MTB.

Back