Help choose EBike for Disabled Rider

LAlix

I need help choosing an bike- this is my second and I have learned from riding that I would prefer torque sensor over cadence sensors since I have an issue with my right leg not pushing hard enough and the bike not responding fast enough to get me out of traffic quickly. I have right hip and leg injury that have left the right side without a lot of strength. I am only 5 feet and lightweight so I need a step through. That leaves my options out for a torque but hey! You can't get everything you want.
I have been researching this to death and I know I will have to give up some things to get other things. The list now is below. I appreciate your thoughts on what I should buy. I think I am favoring the Magnum. Thank you.
Magnum Premium II step through
Turn Accelerator D71i
Rad Power Bikes Mini Step Through
Volt Bike Urban
Blix Vika Plus

I don't have any expertise on this issue but I have noticed that the Blix Vika Plus, based on the EBR review is cadence sensing. The Rad Power I believe is also cadence sensing. https://electricbikereview.com/rad-power-bikes/radmini-step-thru/

This information is shown under the "Drive Mode" section of the "Electronic Details" specifications section.

I haven't searched the other bikes you mentioned.

I’m not familiar with the ebikes you listed but I’m thinking that an ebike with a throttle would fit your needs. They accelerate quickly through an intersection, so when the light turns green you go.

Are you able to do all your own warranty service? If not consider Electra. A very upright flat foot riding position.

Back