Helmets...Wear Them!!!

I would kind of like to pipe the Harley exhaust and noise directly into a rider's helmet so that they can more fully enjoy it.
I think South Park did a good take on Harley's. It's interesting that Harley have produced an electric bike, the maker of what is typically one of the loudest manufactured bikes....has made one that is near silent, it likely won't appeal to the traditional Harley rider, maybe Harley inc realize that they need to at least attempt to get into this new expanding market of electric vehicles because at some point in the future combustion engines will be obsolete dinosaurs of a bygone era.
Bicycle helmets are compusory here, but strangely enough, electric scooter riders are not required by law to wear a helmet. The type of shared e scooter available here are set capable of a top speed 27kph, can be legally ridden on footpaths, cyclepaths, and public roads but no helmet is required, a spate of accidents has already proven how senseless the regulation is, and it was simply altered from ''not required'' to ''helmet recommended''.

I bet Harley will bail on their e bike, just like they bailed on their e motorcycle, on the V-rod, the Buell sport bike line and soon probably their adventure bike the Pan American as well. They always seem revert back to their archaic paint shaker.

Back