Hello, New here..

Congratulations!! I just looked at that bike online and it looks amazing with the belt drive etc.. Do you know what motor they are using? I know it is 750W mid drive motor but I could not see the brand.

Thank you and yes i will post comments and pictures. My new ebike wont be delivered till the end of February.

Congratulations!! I just looked at that bike online and it looks amazing with the belt drive etc.. Do you know what motor they are using? I know it is 750W mid drive motor but I could not see the brand.
[/
All it says is that its a "Powerful 750W (1,000W peak) mid-drive motor" or there talking about the "EVELO MotionDrive" I sent a email to Evelo and asked that question.

Last edited:
Hi Randall, and thanks for your support!

The motor is made for us by Dapu, and isn't part of their normal offering so you won't find much information about it. Like basically all e-bike motors, it's made in China. So far, they've treated us quite well. I've had my test mule on a cargo bike for about two years now and despite my best efforts, I can't get it to misbehave. I have overloaded this bike horribly and the motor just keeps chugging along.

Thanks for clearing up for me. Your customer service is fantastic. Cant wait to get the
Aurora Limited Edition. Come on spring !

Thanks for clearing up for me. Your customer service is fantastic. Cant wait to get the
Aurora Limited Edition. Come on spring !

Randall,
Welcome and congratulations on your purchase! My wife and I both bought the Aurora LTD last year and are having a blast riding together. As you discovered, EVELO is very responsive to any inquiries or issues you might have. I think you will be very pleased with your bike. We changed out our seats for softer Cloud 9 seats and you might want to too; EVELO will help with that.

Was just notified that my new bike has docked from Taiwan and will be on its way to me shortly. I Couldn't be more excited !!

Put the ebike together and took her for a short ride. First time riding a ebike. Had a blast, this going to be fun. Will definitely be buying the Cloud 9 saddle. 46959

Thanks :) This weather is crazy. Its going to be 60 degrees today. I love it. Waiting for the temp to clime a little higher and I'm off to enjoy the warmth on the ebike. Have a great day !!

Back