Hello from "What's an electric bike?"

Cnugget

I learned of electric bikes about a month ago. Before then I was in the clouds. Just purchased a Volt Mariner August 2016 6th. It folds & fits in my car! It has fat tires! It's a head turner. I have been long dreaming of commuting by bike but live in hilly North Vancouver BC... (all the regular excuses applied why I didn't). I can happily say I have success... well at least for day 1. You will probably find me in the Volt forum asking questions.

Attachments

• VoltBikeFolded.JPG
    VoltBikeFolded.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 349
Those volt mariners are neato looking, im in a very hilly area in Victoria BC and my ebike takes out the frustration when its raining and windy and all the steep hills enjoy and keep your lights on even during the day.

Mark.

Hey thanks everyone for the welcome. Managed to days to two this week. Any day on the bike so far has been so much better than my car. But, the weather has been spectacular soo.. not sure what will happen when it gets dark and cold. brrrr. Cheers!

I also don't know how to walk with a bike.. I have a seriously bruised leg each time some part of the bike seems to like to hit the back of my calf. I look like a banana!

Back