Hello from the far east ,,,of Texas

Bobj

I just thought I would drop in and say hi . I recently purchased a M2S All Terrain 750 (fat tire) and wondered if anyone else was riding this bike. I have to say that so far I am impressed with it . I haven't ridden a bike in over 20 years until I got this and after a few wobbles I have been cruising pretty well. I bought this bike to get me off my butt and out of the house after being retired for 5 yrs because of a heart problem( handled by meds but I do have to watch my heart rate). This bike is great ,I can pedal a while but if needed I just use the thumb throttle for a little bit . It makes hills a non issue and I love smelling the smells of the out doors instead of the A/C in my truck. I have been doing about 7 to 10 miles a day and will increase my mileage as I get in a little better shape(also when I get another seat) . Was glad to find this forum for any questions I might have . Ya'll have a good one .

Hello from Central New Mexico!

The M2S looks very impressive for the price compared to my two his/her Radrovers I purchased about a year ago. There was really only Volt, Rad, or Sondors last year and now there are 2X or 3X more choices around the same price point with very nice features. Don't know if you do a mix of paved and dirt riding. I discovered a whole level of fun trail riding, especially at night. At 95-100 degrees during the day in NM, night riding early morning or evening is the way to go.

Back