Hello From Steamy Texas,,,

Shuster

Region
USA
I'm not used to introducing myself, but I do my best to not bore you all🥱😴

I can resist anything but temptation. Normal is overrated, weird is good, so I am weird. Round’s a shape So I think I’m in shape.

I’m merely on energy-saving mode, don’t say I’m lazy. My life is like a joke, so I’m naturally funny🤥 and I am the only one who gets my jokes. I’m so hilarious.

Sometimes, it takes me all day to get nothing done, and I am athletic, I can surf the web for hours! I discovered the meaning of life years ago but forgot to write it down?!

I can cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes🤫 I do nothing every day, but people keep saying nothing is impossible?

And,,, Life is too short, so don’t waste it reading my dumb introduction😜🤪🤘✌️

I'm not used to introducing myself, but I do my best to not bore you all🥱😴

I can resist anything but temptation. Normal is overrated, weird is good, so I am weird. Round’s a shape So I think I’m in shape.

I’m merely on energy-saving mode, don’t say I’m lazy. My life is like a joke, so I’m naturally funny🤥 and I am the only one who gets my jokes. I’m so hilarious.

Sometimes, it takes me all day to get nothing done, and I am athletic, I can surf the web for hours! I discovered the meaning of life years ago but forgot to write it down?!

I can cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes🤫 I do nothing every day, but people keep saying nothing is impossible?

And,,, Life is too short, so don’t waste it reading my dumb introduction😜🤪🤘✌️
You got an ebike Shuster? Pics are encouraged:)

Back