Hello from Seattle, WA

Welcome. Here are a couple of things we often hear from people after they have owned a bike for about six months. 1) I didn't know I would be ridding it so much; I love it so much I wish that I had spent just a little more for something better. 2) I didn't know that I would require some local support for my bike; no one around me will touch it. That second one is huge. Before ordering check around to see which ones can get some local support. That should help narrow down the list. Also look for verified local reviews on Google Maps and not on a seller's website. If three people out of 70 cannot agree on a BBQ recipe in Texas, how could a seller's website have only five-star reviews, when these are diverse and mostly new riders?

Since you're local, I suggest you head to Rad's showroom in Ballard for some test rides. Also the ebike store in West Seattle, Seattle E-bike, is an Aventon dealer and might have something you could see in person.

Riding some bikes is a great idea. If you are a musician you can read about guitars but that is not the same as playing some before buying.

Back