Hello from Fremont CA

RRAY

Hi everyone, I'm Robert from Fremont. I just bought my first bike in 21 years, a Rad Rover. A lot better than a Huffy, that's for sure! I had subscribed to Barnacules Nerdgasm's youtube channel, and watched his review of the bike a couple months ago.

I had never seen, nor heard of an ebike before, much less a Fat Tire bike, but being a guy as big as Barnacules, and seeing him get out and having fun on one made me look into them. I asked friends at work about ebikes, and one guy just got himself a Sonders ebike, so we talked. One of the other guys at work had also ordered a Sonders, but after a few months of no delivery, he canceled his order.

After research, I decided the Sonders deal might be risky being they have not delivered all of their first crowdfunded offering orders, and started another crowdfunded offering on another site, so fear of robbing Peter to pay Paul made me look back at the Rad Rover.

So I ordered the Rad Rover and it came in 2 business days. I optioned their fenders and rack too, and took it on a quick 5 mile ride around the park. What great fun! I kept it on level 1 and peddled most of the way, just using the twist throttle when tired, and found this is my new favorite way to get some exercise time in.

So guys from my church go on these 20 mile rides every couple months, and now I want to join in the fun, and I think I can do it after I get several more weeks of practice in.

I found this site while searching info about ebikes, and hope to find answers to all my questions here. Being a complete noob, I an looking for a brake light that I can install, and hope to find topics on that here.

Hi everyone, I'm Robert from Fremont. I just bought my first bike in 21 years, a Rad Rover. A lot better than a Huffy, that's for sure! I had subscribed to Barnacules Nerdgasm's youtube channel, and watched his review of the bike a couple months ago.

I had never seen, nor heard of an ebike before, much less a Fat Tire bike, but being a guy as big as Barnacules, and seeing him get out and having fun on one made me look into them. I asked friends at work about ebikes, and one guy just got himself a Sonders ebike, so we talked. One of the other guys at work had also ordered a Sonders, but after a few months of no delivery, he canceled his order.

After research, I decided the Sonders deal might be risky being they have not delivered all of their first crowdfunded offering orders, and started another crowdfunded offering on another site, so fear of robbing Peter to pay Paul made me look back at the Rad Rover.

So I ordered the Rad Rover and it came in 2 business days. I optioned their fenders and rack too, and took it on a quick 5 mile ride around the park. What great fun! I kept it on level 1 and peddled most of the way, just using the twist throttle when tired, and found this is my new favorite way to get some exercise time in.

So guys from my church go on these 20 mile rides every couple months, and now I want to join in the fun, and I think I can do it after I get several more weeks of practice in.

I found this site while searching info about ebikes, and hope to find answers to all my questions here. Being a complete noob, I an looking for a brake light that I can install, and hope to find topics on that here.

Hi
EBR is a great place to be in contact with other ebikers. Especially because you are new to ebikes. I bought my 1st one only a year ago.

Happy trails

Hi
EBR is a great place to be in contact with other ebikers. Especially because you are new to ebikes. I bought my 1st one only a year ago.

Happy trails

Make sure that you check out the menu.
If you want to talk to other RadRover riders, go to
General discussion > brand

Back