Hello from Belgium

robolop46

First of all I want to say that I understand and can speak English, but I cannot write it. So I write everything through a translation program. I think there will be errors.

My name is Rob and has been in a wheelchair for 40 years. 4 years ago I underwent shoulder surgery and from that moment I was no longer allowed to drive a manual front wheel. Together with a good friend of mine we made an electrically driven front wheel ..

For those who don't understand, here's an example of what you can buy.

Attachments

• P1040279.JPG
    P1040279.JPG
    347.7 KB · Views: 238
  • P1040294.JPG
    P1040294.JPG
    378.2 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
I would like to post some explanation and photos, so that there might be members who are also in a wheelchair who may learn something from it. You never know. With this I want to reach as many people as possible in a wheelchair.
Can someone also advise me where to post the DIY?

basically if someone does a search by a specific word , they will find the thread wherever it may be..

Can post it either under" General discussion" or other similar category.
and maybe do the 1st post also in english. allthough google translate is easy to use.

Welcome to the Awesome EBR forum !!

post maybe here :

Last edited:
basically if someone does a search by a specific word , they will find the thread wherever it may be..

Can post it either under" General discussion" or other similar category.
and maybe do the 1st post also in english. allthough google translate is easy to use.

Welcome to Awesome ebr forum !!

post maybe here :

or in
I appreciate you jumping in here and pointing our friend in the right direction!

Here is a DIY how I make the bike

Last edited:
Back