Hello everyone

Muhororo

Am Gordon just bought an M2S all terrain 750 and so far so good. M2S has been responsive and bike arrived in a short period.

Attachments

• BC5FC769-DB25-4F32-957D-C0B687BE5610.jpeg
    BC5FC769-DB25-4F32-957D-C0B687BE5610.jpeg
    250.7 KB · Views: 267
What a cool looking bike! Looks almost military.

Welcome to the forum!

What kind of range are you getting with the battery?

Thanks.
I have only done tests for different PAS modes, kids trailer test (about 2 miles) and commute. I did over 25miles and I still had 2 bars but decided to charge it last night. My commute is short: about 8 miles round trip but with some gentle hills here and there.
So far so good. Though it struggles to take me up the hill in throttle only from standstills. But am heavy man (about 240 pounds) :(

@Muhororo re. "Though it struggles to take me up the hill in throttle only from standstills. But am heavy man (about 240 pounds) :( "

If you're pulling a heavy load try downshifting before stops (derailleur) so you're in a lower gear for the startup and be prepared to crank the pedals as much as you can on start, to relieve/share the load on/with the motor. I'd recommend not using the throttle alone to start the bike with a heavy load (big rider and/or kid trailer).

I'd be concerned about blowing your 750w controller or motor with the high amps on a non-pedal assisted start, with a heavy load. In retrospect, with all the weight, seems like you could use a 52v 1000w system and not the 750w system you have. Your battery does have a nice amp hour rating though. There is some design slack/buffer in the electronic systems design, but I'd be careful for longevity.

Welcome to the forum and Ride safe!

If there are no obstacles before going uphill, then your goal is to accelerate as quickly as possible so that the inertia itself lifts you uphill. Do not forget about physics, it often saves;)

If there are no obstacles before going uphill, then your goal is to accelerate as quickly as possible so that the inertia itself lifts you uphill. Do not forget about physics, it often saves;)

@JamesJackson Yes good old Newton's 1st Law "an object either remains at rest or continues to move at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by a force." As long as one doesn't blow your controller or motor, you'll be fine. @Muhororo is a big guy pulling a big load (kids) he needs to help that motor out... amps/heat not your friend.

Back