Hello everyone from Guadalajara, Mexico!

arturonuman

Hi everyone!

My name is Arturo and I just discovered this site and looks awesome! Lots of information and I hope to find the info I need in order to make an informed buy of my first ebike.
I've been hesitant to buy a car because I really did not need a car before but now my work is moving to a site further away that an ebike seems like a better option and for that, I want to buy one back there in USA and bring it down to Mexico.

Cheers!
Arturo

Some helpful advice i found in the forum:
Know your playground (strickly commuting , trail, combo of both, ect).
Buy right, buy once...You don't want to find out how much fun an e-bike is then realize you bought a bike that can't do somethings. Think long term, a lot of the general purpose bikes (commuter/trail) are not cheap, research research research.
Visit LBS for test rides on the different drive systems, step throughs, full suspension vs non or front suspension only. How much maintenance are you willing to do?
Alot of this might seem obvious but for me everything was brand new and the people here with their knowledge helped me with my decision. Oh and welcome!

Some helpful advice i found in the forum:
Know your playground (strickly commuting , trail, combo of both, ect).
Buy right, buy once...You don't want to find out how much fun an e-bike is then realize you bought a bike that can't do somethings. Think long term, a lot of the general purpose bikes (commuter/trail) are not cheap, research research research.
Visit LBS for test rides on the different drive systems, step throughs, full suspension vs non or front suspension only. How much maintenance are you willing to do?
Alot of this might seem obvious but for me everything was brand new and the people here with their knowledge helped me with my decision. Oh and welcome!
Thanks for the great advise!

Back