Hello Ebikers; Shipping for Lectric Ebike

Sharif303

Region
USA
Hello Ebikers. I go by the name sharif303. I am an up and coming Ebiker. I have ordered a Lectric xp February 25 2021. Im out in Colorado. Ready and waiting to blaze the trails. But the first question that I have is. How long did it take for your Lectric bike to come? Last but not least. To show I ready for this lifetime journey as an Ebiker. Here's some gear I bout for when my xp arrives.

Attachments

• 16168777280004941636402931065128.jpg
    16168777280004941636402931065128.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 283
  • 16168777996223558103151924635878.jpg
    16168777996223558103151924635878.jpg
    438.1 KB · Views: 280
  • 16168778350947173541661307007476.jpg
    16168778350947173541661307007476.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Thanks Don. I see that now there are a lot of variables now with shipping. Like tariffs, worker shortage at shipping docks and high demand.

Weird, I ordered (2) XP's (1 black, 1 white) on 2/24/21 and am also in Colorado. On 3/17 I received an email telling me the recent shipment of bikes had arrived to the Port of Los Angeles but due to congestion at the port they expect up to a 4 week delay. It will need to go from the Port of LA to their distribution center in Arizona then shipped to you from there. So frustrating! We are leaving Co for a month long RV trip the first week of May and now don't think we'll receive the bikes before our trip.

Whoa! I'm sorry to here that. My family and I just just got back from Alamosa Colorado. Still I have not received no email. This is what made me ponder about buying items online in the first place. My thinking before understanding ebike online shopping. Was I thought since I lived closer to the Lectric main office. I would get it quicker. Nope major distribution is another country. But we will get it soon. Hopefully before the spring ends 😟.

Sharif, I just spoke to them 2 days ago. They said, good news! The bikes are being released from the harbor any day now and will be shipped to us in Colorado directly from California (not sure how that works). They said I should be receiving them 2nd to 3rd week in April. Good news for both of us!!

Hello Ebikers. I go by the name sharif303. I am an up and coming Ebiker. I have ordered a Lectric xp February 25 2021. Im out in Colorado. Ready and waiting to blaze the trails. But the first question that I have is. How long did it take for your Lectric bike to come? Last but not least. To show I ready for this lifetime journey as an Ebiker. Here's some gear I bout for when my xp arrives.
Looks like an extra 15 lbs. to your bike weight.

Sharif, I just spoke to them 2 days ago. They said, good news! The bikes are being released from the harbor any day now and will be shipped to us in Colorado directly from California (not sure how that works). They said I should be receiving them 2nd to 3rd week in April. Good news for both of us!!
Thanks. Everytime I emailed they give me some general answer.

Ordered a black xp order number 559xx on March 14, 2021. I was told I should get shipping confirmation by April 23rd. Anyone else near this order number snd waiting?

This email the only info they gave me. March 6th was the email. They passed the 2- 3 weeks on the website. Plus the 1- 2 weeks in the email. They should take off the shipping schedule. I'm going into the 9th week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210423-194543.png
    Screenshot_20210423-194543.png
    347.5 KB · Views: 215
Ordered a black xp order number 559xx on March 14, 2021. I was told I should get shipping confirmation by April 23rd. Anyone else near this order number snd waiting?
Yes, I ordered March 17th. Was also told to expect shipping label by the end of this week. I called the company and was told they were waiting for the NEXT shipment, (hopefully next week) before the could fill orders from mid-March.

UPDATED Lectric Shipping. Received an E-Mail from the company, informing me that they expected to have the bikes at their warehouse on May 10th, and that it would then take 5-10 business days after that until they shipped it.

Dear Lectric Rider,​

We are reaching out to provide an update regarding your black Lectric XP!

We are expecting your bike to arrive at our facility on May 10. We will work quickly to send the bike within the 7 to 10 business days following its arrival at our facility.

For some customers, this will mean your bike's shipment is delayed, and if so we apologize for the inconvenience.

The delay was subject to congestion at the Port of Los Angeles, which has not only delayed some Lectric purchases, but many shipments in the international supply chain.

We look forward to getting you on the road! If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at (602) 715-0907

Last edited:
UPDATED Lectric Shipping. Received an E-Mail from the company, informing me that they expected to have the bikes at their warehouse on May 10th, and that it would then take 5-10 business days after that until they shipped it.
When did you order?

So that’s three of us they ordered on the same day, Contraktor, you and I. That’s cool! Let’s see who gets their bike first. I got the same message from Lectric that you did. I bought a few extras and still don’t have a bike, lol. Bought a cushion seat post, bigger seat, better light, cell phone holder and I ordered Vello Orange Klunker handlebars.

So that’s three of us they ordered on the same day, Contraktor, you and I. That’s cool! Let’s see who gets their bike first. I got the same message from Lectric that you did. I bought a few extras and still don’t have a bike, lol. Bought a cushion seat post, bigger seat, better light, cell phone holder and I ordered Vello Orange Klunker handlebars.
I bought a Lectric Sweatshirt, that arrived Thursday, i ordered it like 10 days ago, so, their shipping department actually functions....

I bought a Lectric Sweatshirt, that arrived Thursday, i ordered it like 10 days ago, so, their shipping department actually functions....
Last night I asked them for a free black hoodie for my inconvenience and them missing the shipping target date. They sent me a reply and thanked me for my patience but didn’t mention the sweatshirt, LOL.

It took me (the original, not the step-through) just a little over 2 weeks. Very close to the ship time on the web site. That was back in March. Looks like you're set up well with accessories. So far, I've only picked up a Zoom seat post, a bell, and enough lock-up stuff to thoroughly discourage would-be thieves.

I think I may have slipped in under the radar, just before "The Troubles" began.

This email the only info they gave me. March 6th was the email. They passed the 2- 3 weeks on the website. Plus the 1- 2 weeks in the email. They should take off the shipping schedule. I'm going into the 9th week.
Did you get your bike yet?

Back