Helios

As close to correct we can be. Molds were done this past week so expecting frame production soon.

Actually if you see the Helios listing you will see the step through is actually a better geometry and has better clearance than the aluminum one. https://wattwagons.com/products/helios

We are getting extra strong joints. The weight penalty is less than 1 LB (Compared to the diamond frame).
Well a carbon fiber step through is more unique, this should get some attention, can you put 3" wheels on it ?

@pushkar when will we know what the rear rack looks like. I'm planning ahead on what panniers to order and I want bags that will fit the rack.
We will stick to the axiom journey rack. If there is enough people who want to switch to something else (like a system), We can do that too.

If you have a preference let me know.

We will stick to the axiom journey rack. If there is enough people who want to switch to something else (like a system), We can do that too.

If you have a preference let me know.
Ever thought of offering the Lauf Suspension fork for this bike?

Just one color is included. Though this is paint (and not ceracote) so I have check what the single paint color pricing is.

Just one color is included. Though this is paint (and not ceracote) so I have check what the single paint color pricing is.
Could you please clarify, Pushkar? Isn't single paint color included (i.e. no upcharge)?

Back