HELIOS Build Pics

Ebiker33

Might as well start a thread post with these to compete with the Hydra build pic thread

178425610_289485939424409_5410095712119159442_n.jpg

I have mixed emotions seeing all those painted Hydra frames. On one hand I'm happy for all the people who will soon be receiving their Hydras, but on the other hand I'm unhappy that the Helios I ordered, 14 months ago, is still not close to being built. I say not close, because no one knows when the frames will arrive...days? Weeks? A month?

And what batch of incoming Helios frames, when they do start arriving, will include my wife's step through and my diamond build?

I had to laugh when I went to the Watts Wagon website and looked at the Atom build page.
Here's a quote from that page: "The next batch starts shipping as soon as May 2021. ORDER NOW?"

Next batch? Was there already a first batch shipped? Are there really going to be Atom bikes built and shipped this month BEFORE any Helios bikes are built/shipped?
I

Last edited:
I feel you. From what I understand the Helios was a completely custom build. For the Hydra Pushkar was able to use a front triangle that was already designed and proven which made the process much faster.

Good question. Pushkar recently stated that the frame had be altered slightly (above the motor). I wonder if this is just a test bike?

tested with unpainted to ensure it worked. Now building with the one frame that was shipped.
Still no eta on frames. Sucks. China is showing frames were sent but no tracking from forwarder.

Back