Having to do With Court's New Review of the Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra FS

I've ridden mine over 500 miles on all kinds of rides (trail, road), hard (busted derailleur to show for it), but have never experienced a phantom shift.

This seems like one of those things where, yeah, maybe if you set up a specific scenario you could reproduce it, but in normal riding its been a non-issue.

I've ridden mine over 500 miles on all kinds of rides (trail, road), hard (busted derailleur to show for it), but have never experienced a phantom shift.

This seems like one of those things where, yeah, maybe if you set up a specific scenario you could reproduce it, but in normal riding its been a non-issue.
We don't have this issue reported by any customers from our current-gen FS either.

I've been looking at the FS and so far I cant find the info I want . What is the measurement on your shortest frame from the ground to the seat post , where the dropper would enter ?

I've been looking at the FS and so far I cant find the info I want . What is the measurement on your shortest frame from the ground to the seat post , where the dropper would enter ?
Could you email us at [email protected]? We can measure this for you. I believe it's 30" but if you email us, one of our techs will double check for you.

You've seen this, right:
Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 6.12.33 PM.png

You're asking for #6, plus whatever the tube length is above the top bar, so Roshan's guess is certainly within a ½" of being correct. But, this isn't an important measurement. If you're concerned about fitting a dropper, then #2 is what you're looking for, as that determines the distance from the seat to the middle of the crank, so you can measure your existing bike's distance and determine if enough seatpost would be sticking up to accommodate a dropper.

You've seen this, right:
View attachment 72997

You're asking for #6, plus whatever the tube length is above the top bar, so Roshan's guess is certainly within a ½" of being correct. But, this isn't an important measurement. If you're concerned about fitting a dropper, then #2 is what you're looking for, as that determines the distance from the seat to the middle of the crank, so you can measure your existing bike's distance and determine if enough seatpost would be sticking up to accommodate a dropper.
No , I am short with a bad hip and I need that particular spot to be less than 30" , more like 28 . I solved this on another bike I have by putting 24" wheels on it , cutting the seat post down and inch and using shorter cranks . I could solve this one that way too but I dont have another set of 24x100mm wheels .

No , I am short with a bad hip and I need that particular spot to be less than 30" , more like 28 . I solved this on another bike I have by putting 24" wheels on it , cutting the seat post down and inch and using shorter cranks . I could solve this one that way too but I dont have another set of 24x100mm wheels .
You asked for "ground to the seat post" dimension. Using shorter cranks doesn't change that dimension.

Yes, if you change the wheels, you'll likely need to get shorter cranks so the pedals have enough clearance from the ground. We have 150mm cranks for the Ultra motor on the way to us from Miranda.

Well , made up my mind and just went to order the black 17" ( I dont think I can live with brushed aluminum) and they are out of stock plus I missed the dang Cyber Monday sale . Being old sure sux .

Well , made up my mind and just went to order the black 17" ( I dont think I can live with brushed aluminum) and they are out of stock plus I missed the dang Cyber Monday sale . Being old sure sux .
The Black 17" did sell out in record time. Few hundred gone during cyber week. Sorry.
We still have a handful of brushed aluminum. It's a gorgeous colour as you see the bare aluminum under the clear coat.

Get the aluminum. It's cool. 👍 👍 👍

Costs change as supply/demand changes :)
Well I ordered it today before the demand exceeded the supply ! :) I think the aluminum will grow on me ! I forgot to ask but does it have a motor shutoff when shifting ? I'm glad this part is over with . I'm now looking out the window watching for the delivery truck , it should be here any moment, right ?😀

Last edited:
Well I ordered it today before the demand exceeded the supply ! :) I think the aluminum will grow on me ! I forgot to ask but does it have a motor shutoff when shifting ? I'm glad this part is over with . I'm now looking out the window watching for the delivery truck , it should be here any moment, right ?😀
It does have a gear shift sensor! You'll love the bike! Congrats!

Back