Have you seen the revised Helios?

My wife and I are both still holding out a glimmer of hope that this bike will eventually be ready for sale, but I suspect the earliest we'll see this bike, after all this Covid and shipping setbacks, pre-production testing and full production timelines we won't see this bike until sometime in 2023.
Then-again, it may end up like the Atom and the full suspension UC Pro. :(
It may be misguided, but I still have hope for this bike.

Last edited:
Unless WattWagons does not survive this insane period, I am sure we will as my understanding is that he made this one from scratch so he should have full control over it, (setting aside the potential production delays of course)

Attachments

• +óð+-+ã¼_20221031144251.jpg
    +óð+-+ã¼_20221031144251.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 196
Heleos should be looking like this.
This one has the Bafang M600. In my opinion it's anemic.
WW should make this for motor cycle grade ebikes
Stop too quick and slide off the seat and you will be hitting the high note. Looks like a ball buster.

I
Heleos should be looking like this.
This one has the Bafang M600. In my opinion it's anemic.
WW should make this for motor cycle grade ebikes
I personally prefer the more bicycle look of the Helios over the dirt bike style ones , flys under the radar more.

I see the Helios has been updated on the website along with a new date and new specs. Interesting ! Maybe that's a good sign for it releasing soon ! Fingers crossed for people wanting them ! I'm loving my Hydra !

Thank you for these :)
I hope they will have a small frame and it will be a bit smaller than the R&M Homage, so I can finally get an FS bike for my Wife.
And I hope they will offer the Kindernay VII with belt on it.

I'm interested in the small sized frame for my wife too.
When (fingers crossed) the bike becomes available I probably won't order the Kindernay hub for her, as I don't think she'll like the thumb shifter. The shifter on my Hydra takes a fair amount of effort to change gears, compared to other shifter setups I've used in the past. I don't mind the extra effort, but I'm sure my wife won't like it at all.
I also won't be ordering the Archon controller for her bike, as she doesn't want or need that much power. the stock Ultra motor will be more than enough.

God only knows when Pushkar will get the frames. Maybe Pushkar needs to look for another country to have his frames built, because China is one big mess.

I'm interested in the small sized frame for my wife too.
When (fingers crossed) the bike becomes available I probably won't order the Kindernay hub for her, as I don't think she'll like the thumb shifter. The shifter on my Hydra takes a fair amount of effort to change gears, compared to other shifter setups I've used in the past. I don't mind the extra effort, but I'm sure my wife won't like it at all.
I also won't be ordering the Archon controller for her bike, as she doesn't want or need that much power. the stock Ultra motor will be more than enough.
I actually would even be interested in an Enviolo Automatiq version with the base Bafang :)

It looks like Frey cc with lower pivot points on the rear 170 mm would be sweet.
I see the battery size has shrunk quite a bit on this new specs list , same battery as hydra now it seems, m600 and m620 versions of it at different price points along with the m620 version having optional Archon x1 upgrade

Back