Has anyone's Black Friday order shipped yet?

Beric

I ordered a Crosscurrent X and was Just curious. I know that Juiced says Black Friday orders may take 7-14 business days to ship, but at the same time they are guaranteeing orders placed by 12/12 to arrive by Christmas. I'm just curious if I can expect to see my order before Christmas since I placed it on the 29th and haven't heard anything from Juiced since.

They are really backed up with orders. I ordered a new CCS screen 11/22 (not quite black friday time, but close) and didn't get it until yesterday. While I can't comment about when you'll get your order, I can say that it isn't just you.

They are really backed up with orders. I ordered a new CCS screen 11/22 (not quite black friday time, but close) and didn't get it until yesterday. While I can't comment about when you'll get your order, I can say that it isn't just you.

Thanks for the feedback. You were a week before me so I guess it's possible I might see something next week. I still don't know how they can commit to delivery by 12/25 for brand new orders though.

Well, a week later and my order still hasn't shipped. Today is the 14th business day from my order placement and I am getting concerned it won't arrive before Christmas. I guess I will contact Juiced.

My BF RipCurrent S (ordered early Nov 12th, they started their BF very early) shipped pretty fast and was delivered Nov 20th. I was very happy with that. Must be stock on that model they are waiting for.

Back