Has anyone changed the handlebar on their CCX to a swept back bar?

Edge

I'm looking to change to a more relaxed upright the riding position on my CCX. The forward lean fatigues my 66 yer old neck and shoulders. Has anyone changed their handlebar and could recommend a certain fix?

I'm looking to change to a more relaxed upright the riding position on my CCX. The forward lean fatigues my 66 yer old neck and shoulders. Has anyone changed their handlebar and could recommend a certain fix?

Yes. I did, though because straight bars are bad ergonomics, I still preferred a forward lean.

I would look into handlebars from Velo Orange; you may want a bar with rise as well.as backsweep. I have a Postino which is flat. You could get a shorter and upward stem as well to make it upright.

I used this riser to raise my CCS handlebars to a more comfortable height. Made a huge difference. You might also want an adjustable stem to rotate the handlebars closer to you. I've thought about it but never added it on.

Jones H-Bar Loop SG 2.5 Aluminum Loop 660mm

https://www.jonesbikes.com/jones-h-bar-loop-sg-2-5-aluminum-loop/

1588997831030.png

Hi there, would you guys know if the CC2s or X is similar to the riding position of the Specialized Como? I test ride the Como and really liked it but it’s pricy. I have a Carpal Tunnel issue in the wrists when I ride my Trek dual sport so I’m looking for an electric bike with an upright position similar to the Como? Thanks for the help!

Back