Has anybody tried Bolton Ebike's Fat Bike Suspension Fork?

MTKarp

I'm trying to find a good fat bike suspension fork for less than $300 to put on a Gravity Bullseye Monster. Bolton's will fit but only one review.

I have one and put it on my Rad Runner. It supposedly does not fit, but with a few very minor tweaks, it fits wonderfully, and makes the bike a joy to ride!
You may be able to find it cheaper elsewhere, but I bought mine from Bolton, because of the one-year warranty.For my rover it is a great fork, 3 1/2 pounds less than the original.

I can't say for sure but suspect these are very similar or the same as mine, purchased on Amazon $148 free shipping. They fit my 26 fattie Ecotric, work great for , jar to the shoulder , relief. I would not be flying off lips, ledges or even high curbs. They are air/spring only, no oil dampening. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• Forks for Fatties.png
    Forks for Fatties.png
    245.5 KB · Views: 773
  • fork.jpg
    fork.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 787
I bought a Balony the other day on Amazon for $99 . I guess it works fine but didnt come with instructions on how to adjust it . I have never had a suspension fork so am not sure if adjusting does anything or not ..

Adjusting what? Preload? Renounce?

Anyways, it's pretty straight forward. You can just twist the knob and see the difference.
I think the red thing on the right is the lockout and the left black thing is for ?

You may be able to find it cheaper elsewhere, but I bought mine from Bolton, because of the one-year warranty.For my rover it is a great fork, 3 1/2 pounds less than the original.
Can you post of pic of it on your Rover? How much work was it to put on?

Back