Has anybody completely resolved their intermittent system shut down issue?

elliot friedman

Morning all,

I'm still getting an arbitrary system shut down. It may not happen one day but then it could occur 3 or 4 times the following day. Sometimes right after each other or with a decent amount of time in between. I would intentionally jiggle the Intuvia display or the battery when riding with no issues. So far I've had the intuvia mount and the electrical harness between the motor and the battery replaced to no avail. My wheel magnet is perfectly aligned with the groove on sensor, however, there have been times when the speed on the display would take a longer than normal to reboot after the rest of the system has returned after a shut down. The contacts on the intuvia and battery are pristine. The Felt bike has only 2700 miles on it and the issue began a year ago. The battery has only ~60 recycles up to now. Nothing shows up during a computer diagnostic evaluation. Had three of them done.
Very frustrating. Takes some of the fun out of it.

I'd appreciate anyone's feedback if they had this type of issue resolved. I know I'm not alone dealing with this.

Many thanks and be well,
elliot

Morning all,

I'm still getting an arbitrary system shut down. It may not happen one day but then it could occur 3 or 4 times the following day. Sometimes right after each other or with a decent amount of time in between. I would intentionally jiggle the Intuvia display or the battery when riding with no issues. So far I've had the intuvia mount and the electrical harness between the motor and the battery replaced to no avail. My wheel magnet is perfectly aligned with the groove on sensor, however, there have been times when the speed on the display would take a longer than normal to reboot after the rest of the system has returned after a shut down. The contacts on the intuvia and battery are pristine. The Felt bike has only 2700 miles on it and the issue began a year ago. The battery has only ~60 recycles up to now. Nothing shows up during a computer diagnostic evaluation. Had three of them done.

I'd appreciate anyone's feedback if they had this type of issue resolved. I know I'm not alone dealing with this.

Many thanks and be well,
elliot
That sounds very maddening indeed , like a car with a problem that will not manifest itself to the repairman. I hope you get it sorted sooner rather than later and let us know the cause when you find it.

Getting a new battery from Bosch solved my shutting down problem. Mine had the same symptoms as yours and eventually the battery wouldn't turn on anymore.

Morning all,

Many thanks and be well,
elliot

Back