Haibike Urban Plus manuals

FlightService

Does anyone have a Haibike Urban Plus service manual and/or owners manual? I just purchased a used one and the Cobi system isn't receiving power from the battery (Cobi interface says no battery, despite the bikes battery being full). The previous owner said that the battery keys were swapped out and I wonder if they didn't hook everything back up from when they disassembled it.

Thanks in advance.

Also does anyone else think it is odd that Haibike has just disappeared this bike from existence on their site? It isn't in the manuals pages or anything. Very strange.

Hi,

I don't have a service manual but check on the cable that goes from the Cobi into the downtube and the connections in between.

One time I crammed my Urban Plus into the back of my friend's SUV and we twisted the handlebars too far around and the next time I tried to ride I had a no battery message on the Cobi. I disconnected the cable by uncoupling it up near the handlebars and I pushed and pulled the cable into hole in the frame. Cobi found the battery after that. Haven't had the problem again since then.

Cheers

Does anyone have a Haibike Urban Plus service manual and/or owners manual? I just purchased a used one and the Cobi system isn't receiving power from the battery (Cobi interface says no battery, despite the bikes battery being full). The previous owner said that the battery keys were swapped out and I wonder if they didn't hook everything back up from when they disassembled it.

Thanks in advance.

Also does anyone else think it is odd that Haibike has just disappeared this bike from existence on their site? It isn't in the manuals pages or anything. Very strange.
Yes indeed. I watched a review for the Urban Plus and now cannot find any info on it. It has vanished.

I also get a blank page when trying to find the nearest dealer. I don’t care if they are 500 miles away, I just need to know but I get zilch. Makes it all impossible to do business with them.

Yes indeed. I watched a review for the Urban Plus and now cannot find any info on it. It has vanished.

I also get a blank page when trying to find the nearest dealer. I don’t care if they are 500 miles away, I just need to know but I get zilch. Makes it all impossible to do business with them.

Hi,

Here is a link to the manual for the Winora Radar Speed (European name for Urban Plus) although its in German but can cut and paste sections into Google translate. https://winora-group.com/manuals/20...eitung_TranzX_radar-series_MY16-17_DE_web.pdf

The bike is discontinued and sold out pretty much everywhere so it may be hard to find. I have the Urban Plus and love nearly everything about it. The greatest resource I found before my purchase was this site and forum. And I live in Toronto so I was able go test ride one since back when the Urban Plus was being cleared out Amego bought the majority of the North American stock from Haibike.

Also if you have questions about the Cobi system I suggest you contact Cobi directly.

Cheers

I want to thank everyone for their response on this thread it was the Cobi unit’s battery pack that went bad after replacing the unit via Cobi, not Haibike, the bike work just

Back