Full Suspension, Free Shippiing, no tax $1877.00

Taylor57

Somebody tell me why you wouldn't take a flyer on this one for 1877 no tax free ship. 70 lbs is a tad heavy. Says you will get it in a week.

EU US NO TAX New 27.5" Full Suspension Electric Bike 48V 750W Mountain E Bicycle Bafang BBS02B Mid Motor Powerful Mens eBike Kit​

Battery is "smallish" for a motor that size. A lot of guys figure the BBS02 at 1000w. The only other thing I noticed has to do with the quality of the suspension, that rear shock for instance, or the front forks. Not much mention made about either. Does look like a nice bike - but I don't think Frey has much to worry about.

Get it in a week? Now yer talkin....

Battery is "smallish" for a motor that size. A lot of guys figure the BBS02 at 1000w. The only other thing I noticed has to do with the quality of the suspension, that rear shock for instance, or the front forks. Not much mention made about either. Does look like a nice bike - but I don't think Frey has much to worry about.

Get it in a week? Now yer talkin....
It says you get it by Nov 25th or your money back but the ad promotes 2 or 3 day delivery from their Warehouse in the US. I just have way too much time on my hands recouping from my hernia surgery. Supposed to be able to ride on Nov 6th...

Now your going to have a sleepless night, I can tell!

Not trail worthy? You know this how?
Sure, a little skeptical here too. Not much of a reputation to fall back on. On a more positive note, you can afford to build up any weak spots at that price. Downside is it's not torque assist capable, nor can it be made to, but that's not at the top of a lot of lists. The BBSxx series of motors, with their ability to be tuned so easily, has put a lot of smiles on lot of faces....

Biggest deal here would be what it would cost to put a decent sized (17ah+) battery in it - unless you're one of those guys that rides in PAS 0 a lot, or a 20 mile range would work OK.

Sure, a little skeptical here too. Not much of a reputation to fall back on. On a more positive note, you can afford to build up any weak spots at that price. Downside is it's not torque assist capable, nor can it be made to, but that's not at the top of a lot of lists. The BBSxx series of motors, with their ability to be tuned so easily, has put a lot of smiles on lot of faces....

Biggest deal here would be what it would cost to put a decent sized (17ah+) battery in it - unless you're one of those guys that rides in PAS 0 a lot, or a 20 mile range would work OK.
Has anyone ever heard of the brand? I thought it was 70 lbs but after checking I think it is about 60 lbs. I ride mainly on the streets and trails and my average ride is 15 miles. I do like to do a 30 mile roundtrip once in awhile...

I see what looks like a thumb throttle on the right handlebar, and they claim electric-only riding. The range numbers are more than a tad optimistic for a 48V 12.2AHr battery, 90-110km? The photo of the display near the bottom of the page clearly is powered by a 36v battery. Included electric horn is a nice add; I got one from juiced for $50. And it comes with a front frok. Those are really hard to find. Why does the brand or model label on the bike's main tube (Accolmile?) not appear anywhere in the text of the listing? The listing brand is Greenergy. I would also consider the form factor of the battery--will you be able to replace it? The claimed 1500 charge cycles is pretty wild, radpower also uses 18650 cells and claims 880 and in my experience (sample size of one) have not exagerrated their battery's capability.

I see what looks like a thumb throttle on the right handlebar, and they claim electric-only riding. The range numbers are more than a tad optimistic for a 48V 12.2AHr battery, 90-110km? The photo of the display near the bottom of the page clearly is powered by a 36v battery. Included electric horn is a nice add; I got one from juiced for $50. And it comes with a front frok. Those are really hard to find. Why does the brand or model label on the bike's main tube (Accolmile?) not appear anywhere in the text of the listing? The listing brand is Greenergy. I would also consider the form factor of the battery--will you be able to replace it? The claimed 1500 charge cycles is pretty wild, radpower also uses 18650 cells and claims 880 and in my experience (sample size of one) have not exagerrated their battery's capability.
You can get 2 batteries and the bike for 2200. No tax, no shipping. Why cant I just step up and spend the 7 grand for the Bulls Iconic? :)

Because it would get stolen within a week?
Yeah, that's been my history with bikes, motorcyles and mopeds. Schwinn Banana Peeler stolen when I was 8 or 9. Yamaha Mini Enduro 60 stolen when I was about 12 and my Puch moped stolen at college. Each time, I got that same feeling in my stomach that got this morning when I read Cheetahs post...

Was looking at this bike!
Ya'll think it's a good option? Any other vendor I should get it from?
Located in the EU

Get insurance on Bulls? I just took it to Florida and I got to tell you I love this thing.

I have a lot of experience riding trails as well as analog and electric mountain bikes. An entry level analog FS Mountain Bike that's trail worthy starts around $2500 to $3,000. So how can a manufacture offer a FS EMTB for under $2K that's going to hold up as a mountain bike? They can't. A decent entry level FS EMTB will start just north of $4K. Just a decent entry level front fork for a FS EMTB starts over $500. These Chinese manufactures outfit these bikes with cheap components and group sets and no name shocks and push them off as a mountain bikes.

The bike mentioned in the starting post above would probably be fine on pavement and dirt roads. Taking this bike over roots, drops, rock gardens and jumps will be having you regret your purchase. Just because a bike looks like a mountain bike and has all the mountain bike looking components does'nt make it trail worthy.

In the past I purchased a entry level all terrain bike and basically all it is good for is pavement, not all terrain. It weighs close to 70 pounds with components that will not handle any abuse. Unfortunately good bikes are expensive which makes these cheaper bikes look like a deal. I'm not saying you cant get a decent Ebike for $2K, to ride on the street, I'm saying you can't get a good entry level EMTB for $2K.

Last edited:
Somebody tell me why you wouldn't take a flyer on this one for 1877 no tax free ship. 70 lbs is a tad heavy. Says you will get it in a week.

EU US NO TAX New 27.5" Full Suspension Electric Bike 48V 750W Mountain E Bicycle Bafang BBS02B Mid Motor Powerful Mens eBike Kit​

Well no OEM is going to build and sell A QUALITY full suspension E-Bike for anything under $4000. At least not one that I would ever trust to last longer than a season or two. Full suspension E-Bikes are fraught with engineering design challenges. Mid motor is tough to get right when your ‘rear end is floating’ and rear hub drive is even worse to tackle, when you add full suspension. Better off saving your money and buy a suspension seat post and hardtail. ( edit: otherwise ditto whAt Cody said. Didn’t see his post until after I posted )

that battery is very small and does not look super common, with Ali this seller and company could be gone next year, if i were inclined to buy
something like this i might consider buying 2 batteries!

fyi... You will pay sales tax on Aliexpress no matter where it ships from
When they say no tax they mean no additional import duty.
Add it to your cart and then click Buy from there... this item adds around $170 or the typical 8.9%

Back