FS: 24V and 36V DIY'er battery packs for sale [Miami, Florida]

cudak888

Region
USA
City
South Florida
Been building some DIY e-bikes and wound up with these spare batteries that I don't need (and have a project I want to save up for!)

Obviously cannot ship due to the size of these batteries. I'm located in Miami, Florida.

First off, the little 24V pack. This is an older Clean Republic Hilltopper unit built as a 7S3P. It's been re-wrapped only because I wanted to know what cells were in it. No charger. $100 OBO:

20220409_193617.jpg

Second, a fairly unusual DIY-special for modders - these 36V 12Ah ex-bikeshare batteries are huge, excellent, but require either a CAN controller or a (safe) internal cable mod on the BMS to wake them up. Always kept topped up. I have 10 of these, (was lucky enough to get these when the bikeshare company folded locally). $100/ea without the cable mod, or can perform the modification on one or all for $200/ea. I don't have chargers, but you can fit a Molex ML-XT plug to any standard 36V 2A or 4A charger and they'll easily charge one of these up (and I'd be glad to provide a generic charger that you can modify if you wish).

20220409_192951.jpg

Finally, a genuine GenZe V2 battery. It's a bit cosmetically challenged, but complete and ready to go. Charges up perfectly and comes with an aftermarket charger with an XLR plug on it. $275 for this one.

20220409_194613.jpg

Again, I can't emphasize enough - NO shipping under any circumstances. I'm an enthusiast who does not have the shipping credentials required for these.

-Kurt

P.S.: If you want to check me out to make sure I'm legit, my eBay handle is cudak and I'm also on BikeForums.net as cudak888 and have a gazillion posts on the Classic & Vintage forum over there.

Back