Frey EX Is Finally Ready...

Those don't look bad I'll keep those in mind! I'm not the greatest fan of the mudhugger, but I like the size of it... I have a fairly large mudguard on my old bike but it doesn't stop the rooster tail mess being thrown up my back... every coat I wear ends up filthy with a line of mud up it. I was hoping a longer mud guard would stop that as its annoying me lol..

I bought a few bits yesterday. I got a shock pump, it was only cheap about £16 from wiggle, but the reviews weren't too bad. Hopefully won't have to use it too often. The front suspension isn't far out but the rear needs more air in it.

Yeah insurance are right on it in my experience. They'll want a receipt or proof of ownership before they'll pay out... They let you sign up without them even asking, take your money, but when you make a claim its receipt time, photos, serial numbers, the whole works... Everything to stop the pay out.

Might ask if Frey can provide a 250w certificate for it :)

i think mudhugger do a not so long one, i did look at these.

hopefully get our batteries today :cool: trying to stay positive lol

Progress IndicatorStatusDateLocationActivity
Future Event
Delivery---
Future Event
Shipped---
Current Event
Label Created15/10/2020 14:04HungaryShipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.

Those don't look bad I'll keep those in mind! I'm not the greatest fan of the mudhugger, but I like the size of it... I have a fairly large mudguard on my old bike but it doesn't stop the rooster tail mess being thrown up my back... every coat I wear ends up filthy with a line of mud up it. I was hoping a longer mud guard would stop that as its annoying me lol..

I bought a few bits yesterday. I got a shock pump, it was only cheap about £16 from wiggle, but the reviews weren't too bad. Hopefully won't have to use it too often. The front suspension isn't far out but the rear needs more air in it.

Yeah insurance are right on it in my experience. They'll want a receipt or proof of ownership before they'll pay out... They let you sign up without them even asking, take your money, but when you make a claim its receipt time, photos, serial numbers, the whole works... Everything to stop the pay out.

Might ask if Frey can provide a 250w certificate for it :)
I bought them off eBay £3.34 free postage :cool:

Attachments

• 250w.jpg
    250w.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 315
  • 250wa.jpg
    250wa.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 329
  • 250wb.jpg
    250wb.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 317
basically, its something to distract the police if I get caught on the road :cool: not that I will be stopping for anyone lol

i won't be an idiot on the road and i will be respectful to other people, in doing this i hope that i never get the bike taken away from me

Progress IndicatorStatusDateLocationActivity
Future EventDelivery---
Future EventShipped---
Current EventLabel Created15/10/2020 14:04HungaryShipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhggggg blooming batteries! Still no show...

I'm going to email them again tonight. It would be nice for some sort of confirmation they've been posted... "UPS has not received the package yet" doesn't inspire confidence!

yeah i feel the same i dont understand why the UPS page just has the same message on
What I don't get is... Hungary.... I think Frey knows what this is about but aren't too fast to let on. Nothing I've ever bought from China before has come via Hungary...

In my mind is, they'll surely have a tracking number for the China to Hungary leg of the journey. With just our batteries - there is a fair few quid there in value, and maybe other customers too. They've probably used some godforsaken awful cheap delivery company using a 1917 model T ford to save money getting it to europe.

Who knows, email time haha... lets try get some answers.

it is very odd that they wouldn't give us the tracking details to Hungary, yes COVID is about but the postal services are all up and running, the bike didn't actually take that long once they posted it.

i understand they are dangerous goods but that doesnt help my anxiety, i mean 17 weeks wait cmon Frey wtf

well me import bill has come through, not as much as Marts but still a couple hundred quid £185

Attachments

• Tax Bill.jpeg
    Tax Bill.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 278
well that was painful paying that, you cant phone them so you have to lend Marty Macflys Delorean go back to 1990 and bank transfer the money over to them, once you have done that you need to fax them then put your flares and flowery shirt and walk to the cinema to watch lethal weapon 1

23 days and counting for the batteries, just sent a message to Cecilia at Frey, taking the piss now

My Frey representative (Ivy) claims that the railway shipments to Europe are suspended due to the pandemic... Is anybody else expecting delivery to Europe by railway?

I was told this was the bikes that couldn't be delivered via train so I paid the taxes £180 for it to be flown over, the bike has been sat in my front room for two weeks, the batteries due to them being classed as dangerous goods apparently have to be sent by other means? I was told 15 - 20 days, we are now on day 24 and the tracking No at UPS still hasn't been updated

Hopefully you will receive them this week and start enjoying your bike! As for me the waiting continues without getting an answer when the bike will be shipped...

Back